What beer do you like best : Swingers Discussion 447031021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat beer do you like best
TOPIC: What beer do you like best
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 366   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we need a thread about vodka or bourbon.

or maybe I need to stay out of the mens area.....

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17735 posts)
Va, I drank my weight in Black Label in college...probably weekly. Their 16 ouncers were 50 cents cheaper than Bud 12's...And the bottle deposit brought it to $.80...I was always good at math.

Bayou, we'll be here tomorrow and for the foreseeable future. It's a crime to ever drink alone in this city. ...I'm a former yankee...but, still good drinking company.

....just starting to rain...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8082 posts)
Nope. I only go back 1-2 times a year and when I do, I like to stick with my fave. I was once a fan of Black Label but haven't had it in years.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19166 posts)
Never have been a big fan of Keiths usual brews, except maybe for their fall seasonal beer (can't remember the name off the top of my head). Ever try Muskoka's Mad Tom IPA? Yum.

~Bayou

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Alexander Keith's IPA.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19166 posts)
I'll have to make a trip soonish, assuming NOLA is still there after today (Best of luck BTW man. grew up in Florida and know all too well how bad a hurricane, or even just a slow moving TS can be)... I usually end up drinking alone at the end of the bar at Acme when I'm in town. Sounds like I found a drinking buddy.

~Bayou

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Dood! Then, get that Canadian arse of yours down here (not right now though, we're getting a little "weather" tomorrow) and we'll go to the Avenue Pub On St. Charles.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8082 posts)
I can't really enjoy Abita beer unless I'm in Looos-anner. Any other time, it just doesn't taste right. The Jockamo tap at the Blue Dog Cafe in Lafayette seems to be the best pour I get.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Both great beers. The fact that the strawberries are grown relatively close to the brewery makes a big difference in the beer...and I'm not a big fan of fruit in my beer.

Can't get Fat Tire down here. Someone at NB got in a pissing match with our Abita guys and the won't distribute here...Maybe that belongs I the F'ing Annoying Forum?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8082 posts)
Abita makes some great fruit infused beers. Purple haze and the Abita Strawberry are both in my beer fridge.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 366   End
TOPIC: What beer do you like best