Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › What’s more enjoyable Fresh or Sloppy Pussy
TOPIC: What’s_more_enjoyable___Fresh_or_Sloppy_Pussy_
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 14  Next »
81 to 90 of 131
User Details are only visible to members.
Both --. But a pussy full of cum usually means she's well lubricated and we can fuck for a good long time before she calls it quits, -- OK or she desires a new partner.

Thurmont MD
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Both.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1065 posts)
The feeling that one gets from parting a fresh pussy for the first time today is exquisite, the feeling of sliding into a well stretched and previously fucked cunt can also be a little slice of heaven. I guess part of the reason a well fucked pussy is so attractive is because you know that she was desired by someone else and now she desires you. This all has be be in a controled and understood relationship though. I mean I wouldn't want to take a lady out on a date, wine & dine her all evening, then take her home only to find out she did the waiter in the restrurant before you left. Now if that same thing happened to your wife of many years it might be a sexy beginning to a fun filled evening.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The feeling that one gets from parting a fresh pussy for the first time today is exquisite, the feeling of sliding into a well stretched and previously fucked cunt can also be a little slice of heaven. I guess part of the reason a well fucked pussy is so attractive is because you know that she was desired by someone else and now she desires you. This all has be be in a controled and understood relationship though. I mean I wouldn't want to take a lady out on a date, wine & dine her all evening, then take her home only to find out she did the waiter in the restrurant before you left. Now if that same thing happened to your wife of many years it might be a sexy beginning to a fun filled evening.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
both

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(376 posts)
both

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(376 posts)
Most of the time...

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Sloppy drunk?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Sloppy with a drink in hand!

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 14  Next »
81 to 90 of 131
TOPIC: What’s more enjoyable Fresh or Sloppy Pussy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.