What’s more enjoyable Fresh or Sloppy Pussy : Swingers Discussion 1838271081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWhat’s more enjoyable Fresh or Sloppy Pussy
TOPIC: What’s more enjoyable Fresh or Sloppy Pussy
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Never go there. That was when. Now I love it. I started a long time ago. I had all the baggage about sloppy seconds that could come with sex…it was dirty…perverted…following another man made one less of a man (who Romanistic)….homosexual hyperbole. I loved getting sucked off. Always did. I had several girlfriends and a wife that used to suck cock until I came. Then I got married to a gal for 12 years who would never suck me off. I guess that make me start thinking differently. I asked myself what I could do to make a gal really feel good. And thinking about my own maleness. Well it started out…by thinking that I could go down on a gal after my organism…why should her pleasure stop just because I had to pop? At first it was strange and I was worried if she thought I was queer…but I would do it. Also I bolstered myself by recognizing that my come was clean as it comes…sterile! I found that the gals loved getting the extra attention. The ones that haven’t had an organism yet can still look forward to getting off and if she already has had an organism the second….third…more are always more intense and enjoyable. Her moans and trashing and returned uninhibited passion would work it’s magic on me and I could mount again. These experiences lead me to sloppy seconds with women after they had been with other men…straight up fucking or oral. Now I love to feel my balls get wet. And the gals, once they find out you’re unhibited, they become much more passionate and inviting. It really all starts out be recognizing it all about her pleasure….just bring it on.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Never go there. That was when. Now I love it. I started a long time ago. I had all the baggage about sloppy seconds that could come with sex…it was dirty…perverted…following another man made one less of a man (who Romanistic)….homosexual hyperbole. I loved getting sucked off. Always did. I had several girlfriends and a wife that used to suck cock until I came. Then I got married to a gal for 12 years who would never suck me off. I guess that make me start thinking differently. I asked myself what I could do to make a gal really feel good. And thinking about my own maleness. Well it started out…by thinking that I could go down on a gal after my organism…why should her pleasure stop just because I had to pop? At first it was strange and I was worried if she thought I was queer…but I would do it. Also I bolstered myself by recognizing that my come was clean as it comes…sterile! I found that the gals loved getting the extra attention. The ones that haven’t had an organism yet can still look forward to getting off and if she already has had an organism the second….third…more are always more intense and enjoyable. Her moans and trashing and returned uninhibited passion would work it’s magic on me and I could mount again. These experiences lead me to sloppy seconds with women after they had been with other men…straight up fucking or oral. Now I love to feel my balls get wet. And the gals, once they find out you’re unhibited, they become much more passionate and inviting. It really all starts out be recognizing it all about her pleasure….just bring it on.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Actually, I was always a bit skittish about the idea of "sloppy seconds." Finally tried it with a friend of ours earlier this year. I actually found it to be a pretty hot turn-on. As was previously mentioned, she gets pretty swollen when she's into full-bore sex. Combine that with dryness, and it's just downright painful for me, and I'm not even particularly well-endowed. Add that extra lubricant and it's one tight, slippery ride. There's also something hot about the idea that she's just taken another guy's hot load that turns me on, too. Don't knock taking a walk on the freaky side until you've tried it once. ; )

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
I prefer fresh myself but with one couple I see, the guy always wants her immediately after I am done. Clearly he is a fan of reclaiming sex, not necessarily sloppy pussy.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
But I bet the first time you looked at that Sloppy Joes sandwich and wondered what was in it and how much of a mess it will take to eat it.

Did it stop you?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
But I bet the first time you looked at that Sloppy Joes sandwich and wondered what was in it and how much of a mess it will take to eat it.

Did it stop you?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)

Did it stop you?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)

Did it stop you?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
I do like sloppy joes as a sandwich... but sloppy h... ummmm, never mind... ;)

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(79 posts)
can't believe this one died. there were some funny responses in here.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 106   End
TOPIC: What’s more enjoyable Fresh or Sloppy Pussy