Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk What’s more enjoyable Fresh or Sloppy Pussy
TOPIC: What’s more enjoyable Fresh or Sloppy Pussy
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a big fan of the sloppy seconds or thirds.

Hernando FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Whatever one is in front of me.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Both mmmmmm.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
sloppy is the best

Pearland TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
il22, Welcome to the forums. I like the analogy about wining and dining only to find out she did the waiter. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
Both --. But a pussy full of cum usually means she's well lubricated and we can fuck for a good long time before she calls it quits, -- OK or she desires a new partner.

Graceham MD
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Both.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
The feeling that one gets from parting a fresh pussy for the first time today is exquisite, the feeling of sliding into a well stretched and previously fucked cunt can also be a little slice of heaven. I guess part of the reason a well fucked pussy is so attractive is because you know that she was desired by someone else and now she desires you. This all has be be in a controled and understood relationship though. I mean I wouldn't want to take a lady out on a date, wine & dine her all evening, then take her home only to find out she did the waiter in the restrurant before you left. Now if that same thing happened to your wife of many years it might be a sexy beginning to a fun filled evening.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The feeling that one gets from parting a fresh pussy for the first time today is exquisite, the feeling of sliding into a well stretched and previously fucked cunt can also be a little slice of heaven. I guess part of the reason a well fucked pussy is so attractive is because you know that she was desired by someone else and now she desires you. This all has be be in a controled and understood relationship though. I mean I wouldn't want to take a lady out on a date, wine & dine her all evening, then take her home only to find out she did the waiter in the restrurant before you left. Now if that same thing happened to your wife of many years it might be a sexy beginning to a fun filled evening.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 106   End
TOPIC: What’s more enjoyable Fresh or Sloppy Pussy