Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › What’s more enjoyable Fresh or Sloppy Pussy
TOPIC: What’s_more_enjoyable___Fresh_or_Sloppy_Pussy_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
41 to 50 of 131
User Details are only visible to members.
Pete and Repete...

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1457 posts)
Why should I make that decision??? WE go to a very active house party where my wife enjoys multiple partners. I fuck her first and I fuck her last. The best of both worlds!!!!! So my answer to this question is........ YES!!!!!!!!

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Why should I make that decision??? WE go to a very active house party where my wife enjoys multiple partners. I fuck her first and I fuck her last. The best of both worlds!!!!! So my answer to this question is........ YES!!!!!!!!

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I injoy both, what do you expect from a naughty pig oik-oik.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1072 posts)
I absolutely LOVE a sloppy pussy! I think it is the thrill of knowing that another guy just got off by giving my wife a good fuck and left me a present. I also love to clean up all of that nice slick, salty cum. The more loads to clean up, the better. it is all good, or should I say delicious!!! Bring it on guys...she loves to fuck and take all the cum you can give her, and I love to clean her back up for the next one!

Chesterfield MO
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I absolutely LOVE a sloppy pussy! I think it is the thrill of knowing that another guy just got off by giving my wife a good fuck and left me a present. I also love to clean up all of that nice slick, salty cum. The more loads to clean up, the better. it is all good, or should I say delicious!!! Bring it on guys...she loves to fuck and take all the cum you can give her, and I love to clean her back up for the next one!

Chesterfield MO
Username hidden
(4 posts)

Chesterfield MO
Username hidden
(4 posts)

Chesterfield MO
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Only occasionally does a sloppy used pussy sound like a great thing -- when I was single and really horny, and crazy fantasies were the best; and yesterday.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
41 to 50 of 131
TOPIC: What’s more enjoyable Fresh or Sloppy Pussy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.