Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it
TOPIC: Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   9 to 18 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The supplement industry is nothing but a huge scam. The supplement industry is the only thing that you put in your mouth that is completely unregulated by the FDA.

A friend in our group owns a supplement company...he makes sure that everything he sells has no effect at all on the human body..because he doesn't want to get sued.

The supplement industry gives huge money to the politicians in Washington to keep themselves unregulated.

Anything can be in those pills...that powder can be anything..labels dont matter because there is no regulations...most pills are some form of grass clipping..most powders are some form of inexpensive vitamin.

The supplement industry learned their lesson with the weight lifting supplement that killed people..massive lawsuits.....its all grass clipping and vitamins that all that stuff is..

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1106 posts)
Oh re: weight watchers - I don't see anything fad about it. From what I understand it's simply a way to induce some dietary discipline. If you're able to make that work for you, good.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21450 posts)
I'm not confusing the two, FF. Dr. Oz has plugged both on his show.

I'll just go on record right now that it is my opinion that almost all of these supplements are of little to no value whatsoever, and that when held up to scrutiny they are shown to be of no benefit at all. Green coffee extract, raspberry ketone, etc. all hogwash, IMHO.

I know this is not something we are going to agree on so I can just leave it at that. You specifically asked me about the other supplement so I answered.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21450 posts)
"Hydroxycitric acid is nothing but Vitamin C. "

This is completely wrong.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21450 posts)
****I need to retract my green tea extract statement. That was incorrect.

I was thinking about something else. For the record I am a fan of green tea and its health benefits.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4368 posts)
Garcinia Cambogia dietary supplement is getting confused and grouped into something Dr. Oz has had on his show.

That brand Garcinia Cambogia isn't sold at Walmart or CVS ect. Knock offs with a portion of the key ingredient with a bunch a fillers are. And they are a lot cheaper too.

Everything has a risk factor , each of us needs to weigh results verses risk factors when making decisions about supplements.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4368 posts)
Everyone...please stop blindly believing these scam diets...people die and get seriously hurt from them.

Hydroxycitric acid is nothing but Vitamin C. Consuming to much vitamin C caused diarrhea and does not effect the liver in any way.

All TV doctors are scam artists making huge money off of the blind belief by their audience just because they are an MD. If this is from DR OZ he is a 100% scam artist.

If you want to purge your guts just take a laxative, its much safer and much cheaper.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1106 posts)
I had seen and heard that also. The placebo effect that is. I don't agree with that as a 100 percent fact.

I also saw something about it having about a 30 or 40 percent effective success rate on men and a total failure rating on women. As it pertains to working on speeding up the metabolism and actually burning fat. I think the study's where done on differant versions of the pills myself. The ones I use are pure without a lot of fillers.

I had not heard about liver damage or it being a high risk to the liver as a bad side effect. It's mainly a green tea extract in the purer formula as far as I know. Maybe some of the other forms have fillers that rise the liver factor.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4368 posts)
2for..we are not vegans, love meat. Eating veges and fruits with no fat and exercise is how to lose weight, been doing this for years and so has the Mrs.

After last night dinner of fully loaded new york style beef and onion pizza with fully loaded macaroni salad..its veges for a couples of days...

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1106 posts)
The clinical data that's out there has shown any effect is simply placebo. I haven't actually looked at it but those are the conclusions studies have come to.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21450 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   9 to 18 of 67   End
TOPIC: Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it