Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it
TOPIC: Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it ?

Sir Charles is a smug azzhole but good for him for cashing in with the endorsement. I used it and loss 45 lbs < 6 months time frame > and have keep it off for 4 months now. I found the points system really taught me portion control and it didn't limit my food group choices. At 52 losing that extra bubba weight was awesome, but learning good foods verses bad foods via points values made it a lot easier.

For the* record* , this isn't a WW celebrity endorsement. I don't give a flying monkeys left nut if you decide to try it or not. It's just a new thread to see what others have to say about their fat azz's losing some weight...lol...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
personally i prefer pork, then chicken..but wants a man to do, happy wife and a bloody piece of meat is necessary once in a while..

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1143 posts)
I like beef too, but I can't remember the last time I bought beef steak, burger or roasts.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4482 posts)
red, pink or charcoal black, if it's beef, we don't eat it. we love it, but we no longer eat it.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5702 posts)
To those who say they don't eat red meat, is pink OK? Well done?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4482 posts)
Grew up in the Midwest so I am a long way from being a vegan. Grew up as a meat and potatoes person and wouldn't change it at all.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(167 posts)
smooth the mrs loves her red meat..its just more of a treat once in a while. Liver and onions is her favorite.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1143 posts)
I eat an assload of beef.

To each their own!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21476 posts)
We're not vegans either, but we do not eat red meat.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5702 posts)
The supplement industry is nothing but a huge scam. The supplement industry is the only thing that you put in your mouth that is completely unregulated by the FDA.

A friend in our group owns a supplement company...he makes sure that everything he sells has no effect at all on the human body..because he doesn't want to get sued.

The supplement industry gives huge money to the politicians in Washington to keep themselves unregulated.

Anything can be in those pills...that powder can be anything..labels dont matter because there is no regulations...most pills are some form of grass clipping..most powders are some form of inexpensive vitamin.

The supplement industry learned their lesson with the weight lifting supplement that killed people..massive lawsuits.....its all grass clipping and vitamins that all that stuff is..

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1143 posts)
Oh re: weight watchers - I don't see anything fad about it. From what I understand it's simply a way to induce some dietary discipline. If you're able to make that work for you, good.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21476 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 67   End
TOPIC: Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it