Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it : Swingers Discussion 202944101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWeight watches for men, anyone ever try it
TOPIC: Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it ?

Sir Charles is a smug azzhole but good for him for cashing in with the endorsement. I used it and loss 45 lbs < 6 months time frame > and have keep it off for 4 months now. I found the points system really taught me portion control and it didn't limit my food group choices. At 52 losing that extra bubba weight was awesome, but learning good foods verses bad foods via points values made it a lot easier.

For the* record* , this isn't a WW celebrity endorsement. I don't give a flying monkeys left nut if you decide to try it or not. It's just a new thread to see what others have to say about their fat azz's losing some weight...lol...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I, the male half, used the point system, no meetings, and lost 30 pounds since the middle of January and have kept it off. Like others have pointed out it is a great way to re-learn portion control and excercise helps...the sexual benefits are amazing, too!

Wadsworth OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Congratz on the weight loss! My neighbor was about 5'10 and 240 a year and a half ago, but since then he's been walking 4-5 days a week for 3+ miles and going to the gym 1-2 days a week. Also he watches what he eats now. Right now he's at about 185 last time I talked to him. He lost ALOT of weight on his face and doesn't even look the same anymore (for the better I'm sure)! Very proud of the guy, and anyone else who is able to start a diet plan and stick with it! He told me it one of the hardest things in life he's ever done and I believe him. Hope he keeps it off!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
It's so much easier these days. Points,Points,Points...same program just easier to manage. You eat to lose and maintain a healthy wieght. It's what you eat and the portion that makes a huge differance. I must admit in my forty's I would have never stayed the course as a life style choose. But in my fifties I'm much more aware of taking better care of myself and the benefits of doing so. It's a running joke on my Facebook page.I have pic's with points values of some of the dishes I cook and share. But I never follow recipes or write them down.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
WeightWatchers is about the only "diet" that actually produces healthy results.

I follow the very old "original" system of WW, which portioned out several categories of food: Milks Protiens Fats Fruits Breads Vegetables You were allowed so many protions each day of each type of food and you had to consume at least the minimuim of each type.

You also kept track of your water and you were allowed so many extra portions each week, called "floaters". You were also allowed a certain number of extra calories each week.

This sounds hard to keep track of, but it really is not. Once you are on WeightWatchers and you consume the various types of food, you are absolutely NEVER hungry because your body is being properly maintained. Furthermore, once you are into the process you find you actually have to work at consuming all the various portions you are supposed to eat each day.

WW is the only real weight management program out there. The rest are a recipes for weight control disaster.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
That's great tncamper, I use the treadmill and our home gym for my exercise points. I'm not on the program persay any more. I.E. paying dues or using the online tools ect. ect. But still use the basic core philosophy of food values, portion control and exercise for healty living and bonus points for treats. That's what I liked about it overall. You really don't have to be a ongoing memeber or eat their premade food to use it for the kick start to better eatting habits.

I first tried the program about 5 months or so after quitting smoking and balloning up to the 260 range.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
Yes, today it has been 151 Days. As of now I have lost 51 lbs. I do run every other day, it amounts to about 30 to 40 miles per week. Sex is so much better and I feel GREAT. As for the ladies, Sandra has done about the same in numbers. It is a Great Program !

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Yes, today it has been 151 Days. As of now I have lost 51 lbs. I do run every other day, it amounts to about 30 to 40 miles per week. Sex is so much better and I feel GREAT. As for the ladies, Sandra has done about the same in numbers. It is a Great Program !

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it ?

Sir Charles is a smug azzhole but good for him for cashing in with the endorsement. I used it and loss 45 lbs < 6 months time frame > and have keep it off for 4 months now. I found the points system really taught me portion control and it didn't limit my food group choices. At 52 losing that extra bubba weight was awesome, but learning good foods verses bad foods via points values made it a lot easier.

For the* record* , this isn't a WW celebrity endorsement. I don't give a flying monkeys left nut if you decide to try it or not. It's just a new thread to see what others have to say about their fat azz's losing some weight...lol...

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it