Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it
TOPIC: Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it ?

Sir Charles is a smug azzhole but good for him for cashing in with the endorsement. I used it and loss 45 lbs < 6 months time frame > and have keep it off for 4 months now. I found the points system really taught me portion control and it didn't limit my food group choices. At 52 losing that extra bubba weight was awesome, but learning good foods verses bad foods via points values made it a lot easier.

For the* record* , this isn't a WW celebrity endorsement. I don't give a flying monkeys left nut if you decide to try it or not. It's just a new thread to see what others have to say about their fat azz's losing some weight...lol...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As a balanced diet weight watches works to teach portion control and food values. The points system is the easiest diet plan for lose and maintance. The fact that you can eat almost anything is what makes it my favorite.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4325 posts)
well, as long as she makes good money, right?

since money is no object, you should get her a weight watch for valentine's day. as an absent friend loves to say, "They're all the rage!"

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5562 posts)
LOL my god we do this for a living..we study mortality..everything that kills people..I am married to one of the top scientists in the country..she makes really good money and gets to work from home with a team of top scientists..doing nothing but studying what is killing people and why.

I put the science together so that businesses can understand and use it.

Atkins has killed so many people......

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(415 posts)
Look, here's the truth.

You are a know-nothing loud mouth who takes no responsibility for the nonsense they post. Everybody has seen it and knows it. So I will do my very best to control myself and ignore your idiocy from this point forward. Enjoy your stupor.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20998 posts)
258 - 195 = 63

Read carefully before you start calling people stupid.

An acute brain injury leading to coma in a 70 something year old man causing acute renal failure? 63 pounds in 9 days is completely possible. My grandfather gained 80 pounds in the last 10 days of his life when he refused dialysis.

Anyway - claim whatever you like. We won't let facts get in your way.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20998 posts)
Va how stupid are you? 258 lbs of fluid after a slip and fall is medically impossible. Atkins was obese...virus causing heart problems is pure medical garbage. the man died from a heart attack.

Come on do you know knowing about medicine at all or do you blindly believe these lies?? Atkins was a money machine, and people want that money to keep flowing not caring who dies.

Do you know how many people died because of Atkins? Any idea? How many had strokes? Heart failure? How many life insurance claims where paid out because of Atkins?

The only thing that is standing between certain death and Atkins is because of Liptor and the other statins. This is how the people on Atkins can be fat as a cow and still be alive. These people die much much slower is all.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(415 posts)
Anyway - I'm not arguing with this dufus. I can't believe i took the time to write that out.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20998 posts)
I know some people with fat heads.

A lot of people who don't know any better seized upon a few things released about his death and without any critical thinking, ran with it.

They seize on the fact that his weight at death was 258. They ignore the fact that his weight on admission was 195 and that he gained all that weight via fluid retention during his nine days in a coma.

They seize on his enlarged heart muscle. They ignore the fact that his arteries were clean as a whistle and the issue was caused by a perhaps decades long viral infection.

Stupid people repeating stupid. It's what's for dinner.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20998 posts)
VA- Maybe the Diet killed him because He lost so much weight.... and because he didn't have a fat head , there wasn't any cushioning when it hit

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9754 posts)
Have you ever even considered googling your own claims before you post them?

He died from a head injury when he slipped on ice. Stop making shit up out of thin air.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20998 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Weight watches for men, anyone ever try it