Waxing : Swingers Discussion 206902101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkWaxing
TOPIC: Waxing
Created by: CuriousnIL
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having my groin area waxed instead of shaving daily. My concern is getting a erection during the waxing.

Has this happened to anyone? How did you and the person waxing you handle it. Also How long does it last before you have to wax again?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you get an erection, it will last only until the first strip is torn off.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
What's the deal with the war on hair? A man is at his best when he is hairiest.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Wow! I can't believe you do it yourself. You are an even braver man that my husband!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I wax at home with Gigi microwave bikini wax. Works well. Less painful after a couple beers.

Hood River OR
Username hidden
(1 post)
My husband gets waxed and trust me, there is no chance on this green earth he'd get an erection. Quite the opposite.....he goes into hiding, hoping and praying that the mean woman with the wax leaves him alone!

I've been there and helped. It's pretty painful on the balls. But the good thing is he only has about half the amount of hair than before he ever got waxed. It grows back softer and finer too.

After he got waxed 3 times a couple of years ago, I told him we'd just keep him trimmed. But he got waxed in July as a surprise. Our gal told him she had to do a good job because I'm picky!

It's easier to have someone there that can stretch the skin and hold it taut. What makes waxing even more painful is when the skin is loose and pulls with the wax. Like pulling off a band-aid. You are usually hair free for about 1-2 weeks. But when it starts to grow in, it's so soft and fine your really don't notice it for a while after that, unlike shaving that leaves a stubble that's felt immediately.

Make sure you go to a salon and person that is very experienced and uses high quality wax.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
How long does what last....the erection or the waxing? J/K

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Been waxed several times, never had a problem with being aroused. You will have enough regrowth for another visit in about six weeks.

Citrus Springs FL
Username hidden
(300 posts)
I have been thinking about having my groin area waxed instead of shaving daily. My concern is getting a erection during the waxing.

Has this happened to anyone? How did you and the person waxing you handle it. Also How long does it last before you have to wax again?

Springfield IL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Waxing