Vasectomy: What it was like for me : Swingers Discussion 1700051091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkVasectomy: What it was like for me
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The needle it the "taint" was uncomfortable. but the part that hurt most, was when they yanked the grounding strip, off my hairy thigh. ( mine was done with a laser scalpel. Going back to work on Monday was a little rough, had it done on Friday, driving a truck on Monday, if you've ever had an air ride seat, well it moves, a lot, and on Californias, nice smooth highways. well you get my drift.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
Easy, no man wants someone coming at their man junk with sharp instruments.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I've never understood why men fear a vasectomy! It's a simple procedure with mild complications vs. a tubal for a woman. I had a tubal after my second child. You are knocked out, they cut and go thru your peritoneal cavity, three layers of abdominal muscles, and go to either side of you pelvic area. Honestly, recovery wasn't bad at all! A little sore, but nothing major. My husband (my second) had his vasectomy two weeks after we started dating. We had sex 12 hrs after....no problems! My ex had his and was laid up for 3 weeks with bruising and swelling...he he

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I would recommend getting a microscope and seeing the results for yourself. If you've never seen the swimmers before, you're in for an amazing wake up. When I saw them under the microscope it was the first time I really understood what the number million meant. They are amazing to watch in action. Also you can be sure you're spending money for a reason.

After you can know there aren't any left. It's one thing for a doctor to tell you. Who knows, what if they got the specimums mixed up? To see it for yourself is powerful. Then you KNOW you're shooting blanks. Two years, four years, ten years down the road, you can still be sure.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
silly me I schedule a water ski competition the same day as my surgery. Dr. told me no way i was racing, but I did. no pain from surgery but ripped stitches then crazy glued it back together. Yup, Wife said you are an insane person....LOL

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Did you ask your wife and girlfriend to kiss it better? I heard that helps.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
worst pain of my life!!! i listened to all of the doctors advice. still took months to heal.even after 6 months i was still having pain!!! google vasectomy problems, its rare, but to some its torture!!!

Cold Springs NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
I thought I would go to work After the procedure, ( I had actually set up to pick up a furnace after it ) when the local started to wear off I opted to go home , I rested 2 days and went back to work on the 3rd. Each person is different, I know men who worked the next day, One who used it that night after and paid the price for weeks after. each of us has a different reactions. no one heals the Right way or feels the same .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Looking the only part that hurt was the burn of whatever they used to numb, that only lasted a few seconds. But I made the mistake of ignoring the doctors advice on waiting, it caused a good amount of swelling for a couple days.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19540 posts)
Bruising is normal, as long as you wait until you have healed you should be fine.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19540 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 115   End
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me