Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Vasectomy: What it was like for me
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn , he should have done the prick test before starting ( no pun intended) The best things for afterwards was a frozen bag of peas. I can never eat a frozen pea without wondering where it has been.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Mine was no fun... the doctor started cutting before the local took effect. Holy crap, it was painful!

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
when my husband had it done on a friday he was told he would be back to work monday. that was until our then 1 yr old son punched him in the balls. he was out of work for 6 weeks. it was nice not having to worry about getting pregnant again, but after all that i still ended up having to go on the pill for other issues. ~joan

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2118 posts)
I had mine done 2 years ago over the xmas holiday laid around for 4 days with ice on my balls was a piece of cake no pain, friend of mine had his done bout the same time was in pain for couple of months, I think it depends on the person and the dr doing the procedure. Best money I ever spent, nothing better than burying a load inside a woman who is ovulating with no worries about knocking her up

Username hidden
(21 posts)
Dam, Mario you sure do not look like my Dr. He is very gentle with me now. I am now referred to as the cocky patient

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You should have grabbed his nuts with your hand and said " I will when you do Doc "

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Think about it, somebody's sticking a needle in your balls, make anybody's prick little.

It may be short, but I make up for it by being thin too!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
Sorry to hear you have a little prick :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I did use, and It was completely un-intentional, but when the nurse was going too administer the shot to my nether region, like right under the ball sac. She said as she lifted my shriveled dick " you may feel a little prick", and I being a little nervous, said " no, your going to feel a little prick" Still my best come back ever.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
ttime see if you can keep some cold packs in a cooler/lunchbox. The frozen ones that are flexible work best. You are so lucky you do not drive in NJ. Can you say pot hole city.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 115   End
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me