Vasectomy: What it was like for me : Swingers Discussion 1700051072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkVasectomy: What it was like for me
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   72 to 81 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I knew what was going on. He was telling me the whole time in between curses. That didn't make it feel any better. It was ridiculous. And who has a procedure like that done without checking out the doc? My best friend at the time used the same guy, no probs. Just lucky me I guess.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Very minor discomfort during procedure, minor swelling for a few days. The guy that did mine looked just like Santa Claus. Minor procedure for us.

State College PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
jk your vas deferens might have been a tricky one to get at. NOt all men have it sitting close bye the incision. Some guys have had it to where it was actually melted to other parts inside their scrotum. If you had a injury or an extremely high fever at one point in time this could have happened.That would make it difficult... or he was a sadist...

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You really need to research doctors before getting anything done. My procedure went perfectly and no pain at all as long as i did what the doc told me to do.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1217 posts)
nightmare. this fucking quack was digging in there so long i could hear chinese people talkng.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I had a few kids with the same anesthesia . There was only one I didnt feel. Yup it happens to the best of us.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Mengele, I believe, but it was kind of a blur.

Well, the guy had a huge list of positive referrers. Didn't hear the first bad thing about him while researching it. I also had taken off the Friday to spend a long weekend recovering, so while I was in the interview I could ignore the "y'all wunt a vye-sectummy myere?" if he was a competent doctor.

Wasn't until I was on the table and the pain started that I realized the anesthesia wasn't taking hold. And by then, he had pretty much already started. It was one of those "grit your teeth and get through this" experiences. On the plus side, recovery was super quick and there were no complications.

Also there's a possibility that I'm just kind of resistant to anesthesia. I hear that happens.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
and you let him touch your cock? What was his name Dr Shakes?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
This guy was scary. He was about as old as Moses, spoke with an incoherent drawl, and was partially deaf. I went to this guy because he came highly recommended by locals, but my experience was nothing short of an Eli Roth film.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Damn , he should have done the prick test before starting ( no pun intended) The best things for afterwards was a frozen bag of peas. I can never eat a frozen pea without wondering where it has been.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   72 to 81 of 115   End
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me