Vasectomy: What it was like for me : Swingers Discussion 1700051061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkVasectomy: What it was like for me
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't need wife's consent to get my vasectomy in NJ. I was asked about it and told them It was my decision regardless and I was never going to have children. They did not ask me twice.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1248 posts)
My exhusbands Dr refused to do his until I came in and signed a paper since he was only 30. He said since we already had 2 kids it would be ok but if we did not have any he would not have done it :/

i think my hubby was only 25 or 26 when he had his. the dr. tried to talk him out of it. i had a son from my ex and we had a son and didnt want any more. ~j

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2053 posts)
I went to a reputable doctor, highly recommended from our ob-gyn who had delivered our two kids. I think my wife did have to sign off, too because I was 30. He kept telling me to relax, I thought what a weird thing to tell a guy when you have his pants down in the cold room and you're trying to pull his nuts down to his knee! One side went ok, next side was extremely uncomfortable. I was sore for about five days, really painful at times, but it was well worth the outcome. The wife likes not using condoms.

Everyone is different, but i'd do it again.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Ohhhh Carrie........................................

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
shhhhhhh. **whispering** do not mention anything being put it your ass. have you seen jaidawn's toys? 8-(

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
My doctor tried asking me if i was sure i wanted to go thru with this operation, i looked straight at him and said i cant stand kids, i dont ever want to look at them, do i look like im kidding. he got up, said ok enough questions, lets do this.

then he wanted to check my prostate for some reason, i told him hell no, youre working on the front, forget whats back there. poor guy thought i was kidding. he understood after hearing a loud nasty.... NO !!

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1248 posts)
that's a bingo brother.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I think if I had a doctor that refused to perform an operation that I specifically requested until he personally saw me get permission from my wife, I would find another doctor.

To do otherwise is to imply my ability to understand what I am asking for/the long term result is something "I's jus 2 dum too unnerstan' wuts it does"

Theres a difference between adhering to the Hippocratic Oath and being a nosy little fuckwad. Advising ME of the consequences would be the former, making my wife come in to sign off on it would be the latter.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
My exhusbands Dr refused to do his until I came in and signed a paper since he was only 30. He said since we already had 2 kids it would be ok but if we did not have any he would not have done it :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Fortunately, from what hear, mine was a rare case. I'd do it again. For k.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 115   End
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me