Vasectomy: What it was like for me : Swingers Discussion 1700051051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkVasectomy: What it was like for me
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My procedure went without a hitch...it was the nurse who walked into the room that put my nether-regions into shrink mode. As it turns out, my sisters best friend and someone we played cards with on the weekend was the treatment nurse. THANK GOD she was a professional and said, I can get someone else if you are more comfortable, but I have seen more dicks than a nickel prostitute at the Mustang Ranch...at which point I started laughing so hard that my junk was waggling back and forth and then she started laughing. I told her i'd rather have someone I know will assure that the job is done right!! Post-procedure, no problems except at work 4 days later a drunk who we placed in custody while awaiting the police to take him decided kicking me in the boys was the thing to do. Needless to say after he woke up in handcuffs after a left cross to the jaw he thought better of that action. Over the years, a few flareups of epididimytis have happened, THATS always fun....but it is what it is and I would never have it reversed!!!

Loomis CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I kept having dreams beforehand of an 8.2 magnitude earthquake when they were about to make the first incision.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
When I had my vasectomy, the doctor had a needle for the local anesthetic and said "ok, it's just a little prick". I said "Well you keep it so damn cold in here!".

Ellicott City MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
The other day a pic popped up on a friends FB newsfeed, one of her friends took a picture of the Dr snipping one of his cords. Really dude? on Facebook?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
It didn't hurt at all and I jerked off when I got home a few hours later.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
I awake and forced the doctor to spin the big mirror around so i could watch. the worst part was the initial needle (which was not bad at all) the rest was easy. I wasnt a fan of the smell while he was cauterizing the tubes. never felt more than a slight tugging sensation. and then the constant ice on them was joyous too. LOL

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
I was awake for mine, most pain was the pain killer, stung like a bee. Never had any swelling or bruising until I disregarded the post v instructions and had sex within a couple days.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19439 posts)
I was fortunate enough to be completely under for mine. I still remember the song that was playing in the OR... "Circle of Life" by Elton John... Talk about irony :)

Username hidden
(30 posts)
The procedure itself was uncomfortable, as the doctor kept loosing the right side vas and had to dig for it 3 or 4 times before he got it sinpped and cauterized. There was some swelling and pain, but I sat with a bag of frozed corn and peas on my crotch for a weekend, and was ok.

The WORST part was a week later, I woke up and half my cock and balls had turned purple, brusing from the procedure. Funny they don't warn you that your cock make look like it's about to fall off during the recovery.

Oakdale CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
The worst part for me was the waiting room. All the men were in there for the same thing. We all were like little puppies with our tails tucked between our legs. Each time the nurse would come out to call in the next guy we all hung our heads low. The women were all chatting and having a good time. Like it was happy our at an open bar. The procedure was bo big deal, the meds were great. And I found a new liking for frozen peas.

Birdsboro PA
Username hidden
(260 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 115   End
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me