Vasectomy: What it was like for me : Swingers Discussion 1700051042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkVasectomy: What it was like for me
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   42 to 51 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Went in on a friday. Piece of cake, took the two pills they gave me when i went in. it was a little painful, picked up Vicodin on the way home. My wife took the kids to New York for the weekend to visit in-laws. Vicodin messed me up first night so second night i used vodka and cranberry instead and also kept a bag of frozen peas to keep the boys cool. Back to work Monday morning. I was kinda achy that weekend, but, by Monday i was good to go.

Fort Defiance VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Yeah, my V wasn't bad. Except for the smoke, blood and burnt chicken smell

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Great thread guys. I have mine scheduled in a couple of weeks, and this information has been very helpful.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Vicious, I think he saw the potential and knew what it could develop in to. Love the necklace, btw. I bought one almost identical to it for Liz at Torrid, but the bird is white instead of black.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Toledo, I had to google that doc cuz I thought for sure you were making it up. But sure enough, there he was! Fucking genius his parents were for knowing what he would become!!!

Butler PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Best decision ever. Also, I had mine done by the most notorious doctor ever. Dr. Dick Tapper, Urologist

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
When I had mine the doctor first had my wife and I watch a sex education video on how babies are made....lol

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
the procudure wasn't noyhing. Just my balls swelled up like tennis balls, but ice helped. Incision site hurt some, but nothing major

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Sxyrdhed - Thanks for the post, glad all went well.

And, welcome to the forums. Enjoy.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
My procedure went without a hitch...it was the nurse who walked into the room that put my nether-regions into shrink mode. As it turns out, my sisters best friend and someone we played cards with on the weekend was the treatment nurse. THANK GOD she was a professional and said, I can get someone else if you are more comfortable, but I have seen more dicks than a nickel prostitute at the Mustang Ranch...at which point I started laughing so hard that my junk was waggling back and forth and then she started laughing. I told her i'd rather have someone I know will assure that the job is done right!! Post-procedure, no problems except at work 4 days later a drunk who we placed in custody while awaiting the police to take him decided kicking me in the boys was the thing to do. Needless to say after he woke up in handcuffs after a left cross to the jaw he thought better of that action. Over the years, a few flareups of epididimytis have happened, THATS always fun....but it is what it is and I would never have it reversed!!!

Loomis CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   42 to 51 of 115   End
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me