Vasectomy: What it was like for me : Swingers Discussion 1700051021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkVasectomy: What it was like for me
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
2sleephds - never really thought about it? Hmmmm

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Mine wuz a breeze as well. But my other question is. After your snip, do you think you have a smaller loads now? Maybe it is part of getting older.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(444 posts)
Nic, get the same meds going that you had still in your system the evening of....I bet it won't hurt as much?

Still not the best plan - tell the little head to just wait it out, you'll need lots of abdominal PT later...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Lesson learned KD. Doc said at least 2 weeks but I have been doing so well, I thought I was the exception. Not so much....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
I know, I'm an idiot! lol She was perfectly willing to play Nurse Bunny Jo but I had already entered her from the "spoon" position the night of my surgery so I decided that after 9 days, I should be able to resume normal positions. Note to self, you use a LOT of abdominal muscles in the missionary postion.

Back to BJs for the time being.

:-P

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
My vasectomy was a breeze with little discomfort after the first day and returned to work the next day. Now this hernia surgery? FUCK! 9 days post-op and had sex last night and though I was going pass out from the pain.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Easy...Valium in the morning, showed up, relaxed as all get out (someone else drove me there) Couple little shots, a few tugs and snips and then home to sit on some frozen peas and corn for the weekend.

Took it easy for a week or so. After about a month gave a sample...no swimmers present. Never looked back.

All the sensations are the same, could not tell the difference. The only sensation that changed was the anxiety of another little ItsBeen coming along. The two boys I have are just enough! And they're good kids too boot!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I got mine done about 2 years ago. Very little pain except I had to have it done twice.

I dunno what you guys are talking about with taping up the penis and stirrups, etc. I went in, dropped my pants and sat down in a reclining chair. The only thing that bothered me was him wanting to have a conversation with me while he was rooting around like a blind man looking for a nickel. He was even making eye contact and I reminded him I'd rather have him pay attention to the cutting.

Yes, being tiny in front of the nurse was a little intimidating -- I think it shrunk into an "inny". :)

The pain wasn't bad at all, not even the shots, really - went back to work the next day. No swelling and no discoloration except the incision. Of course I did it twice but neither time did it really hurt much.

The uncomfortable part for me was the doc wanted to make a second incision in the side for the second operation so he could be sure he could reach everything. I said no way in hell. So more blind fumbling.

The worst part is being treated like a sex offender when dropping off semen at the lab for the verification tests - which since I had two surgeries meant I did this like 6 times. They have you set it down on the counter in your brown paper bag. Then they back away slowly, not touching anything and act like they want to disinfect the pen you used to sign in. Then someone in a hazmat suit comes and takes the specimen.

After about three trips, I looked at the girl and said "I didn't do it in the parking lot, for Pete's sake and I washed my hands."

I wanted to say "don't act like you haven't had some of this in several different orifices," but refrained.

The work excuse was great each time though - had to tell my supervisor why had to go home then to the lab. "Sorry, gotta go fill this" (holding up a large specimen cup). "Should take me a while. Got any protein bars?"

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Give it more than a week Sharp.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
Got mine done on Friday. Except for the lidocaine injection, which hurt like a MF, everything else was pretty painless. I've had a little discomfort over the weekend. I'm back at work now. My balls are a little swollen, but I'm taking Motrin occassionally. Hoping to be fully healed by this Friday, because I finally have a date!

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 115   End
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me