Vasectomy: What it was like for me : Swingers Discussion 170005102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkVasectomy: What it was like for me
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Painless. Moderate swelling and bruising. Hell, the nurse who shaved "the boys" hurt me worse than anything after the procedure. Did have some issues about rising to the occation about 3-4 months after. Phycological I'm sure. Anyways, everything now is on the up and up!

Lubbock TX

Username hidden
(53 posts)
I didnt have a time limit for my sample, it was x amount of loads. 30 if i recall. took 2 weeks LOL. results were "zero sperm"

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1143 posts)
just had it done two weeks ago. a few pinches and tugging not too bad.. took him about 10 minutes. bruised balls for a week..no pain killers needed. just ice your nuts for a couple of days. he said you can resume sex as soon you feel up to it. I waited four days. load seems the same so far. .. I played with my phone the whole time during the procedure.. now I just have to wait another 3 1/2 months and bring in a sample.

E Yaphank NY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Had it done 26 years ago and can't say it was any problem at all. It was done on a Friday and I rested for the weekend before going on a week long family vacation Monday. Just didn't over do with anything to strenuous. Much better than putting the wife through a procedure or another pregnancy.

Pemberton NJ

Username hidden
(24 posts)
Drinking is a general numbing agent, as opposed to a localized anesthesia. Plus and RN is no where near as qualified as a urologist to perform a surgery. If it is real, it's a wonder he didn't end up with some nasty infection or worse.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1367 posts)
Asian, I have a feeling your coworker was pulling your leg.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1367 posts)
Asianeyes can you open some gallery for me? I real like to see you closer....:)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1039 posts)
Just had mine done. Literally just left the doctors office. Some discomfort from the pulling and the needle was much less painful than the ones you get at the dentist. Lets see how I feel tomorrow.

Beaufort SC

Username hidden
(77 posts)
I was told to wait 3 weeks.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1367 posts)
How long afterwards can you return to having sex? Considerring having it done. I have heard of a uro in austin by the name of Dr. Richard Chop, but he goes by Dick. LOL

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2925 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 115   End
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me