Vasectomy: What it was like for me : Swingers Discussion 17000510113
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkVasectomy: What it was like for me
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   113 to 115 of 115 
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a vasectomy almost 40 years ago, when procedures were primitive compared to today. I had no problems at all, except when the Asian doctor (who didn't understand American slang) was getting ready to stick the needle in to inject a local anesthetic and told me "Now just a little prick!" LOL

Anyway, that was it. No pain during or after the operation except for some slight swelling 5 weeks later. The body does have to figure out what to do with the sperm still being produced but having no place to go. That swelling and ache disappeared in a few days.

But it was very easy and simple. I recommend it heartily to men who are sure they don't want any more children.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
When you get home after having a vasectomy try to have a few bags of frozen peas handy. They help!

My husband did not hobble out of the Drs office, and stated it wasnt that bad. Maybe he has a higher pain threshold. I feel kind of bad that he had it done. Less than 3 months after his surgery I was told I needed a hysterectomy. :/

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ten years ago for me, but I remember that "wasp sting" like it was yesterday.

Getting V safe was one of my best decisions ever. Completely changed sex for us. No longer having to consider fertility is incredibly liberating.

Excellent OPs!

Lineboro Cpo MD

Username hidden
(291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   113 to 115 of 115 
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me