Vasectomy: What it was like for me : Swingers Discussion 17000510101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkVasectomy: What it was like for me
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   101 to 110 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
2 specimens here a month apart. and a third at a year ( I think more to milk my insurance ) I think the piercing the bag was worse than the Vasectomy..... niether really hurt but the Piercing seemed to tug a bit for a week....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
2 specimen jars here.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
They gave my husband a specimen jar.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"BTW I love telling guys horror stories the day before, it is funny to see the look of terror in their faces."

You're a BAAAD man....lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
She, all I did for the specimen was use a non lubed condom, had sex with the wife, brought the condom in a plastic bag to the office. This was what the doctor suggested.

BTW I love telling guys horror stories the day before, it is funny to see the look of terror in their faces.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19424 posts)
Half of the fun was helping my husband with the specimen. I was just praying I would not mix the brown bags up with family lunches that morning!

He only needed to be tested once 10 days after surgery.

My girlfriends work in the office so it was quite funny actually :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
one of those great decisions of life. had mine done in '01 and have enjoyed every minute of the past 9 years without swimmers. i did exactly what the doc told me to do and had no trouble. a bunch of my friends did not listen so well and ended up with problems. don't ba one the assholes who thinks they know better than the urologist.

frozen nuts are better than a big hemotoma.

and then, life without protection!!!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
Don'tcha think you were being just a tad melodramatic there? ;-)

Had mine done at Planned Parenthood. No problem at all...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Male half here,I had a vasectomy done 14 yrs ago in Acuna Mexico,went in talked to Dr. went in same day layed on table, wife watched entire thing, he gave me 2 shots to numb area, felt some tugging,but no pain, smelled the burning of the cords, put a few sticthes in, got up an left there was no problem walking, never had a bit of pain,it was very easy waited for the pain an discomfort but never happened had to try it out an had sex 3 days later maybe I was lucky, or maybe just had a good Dr. an it only cost 100.00.I know alot will say Im crazy for doing it in Mexico burt with living on the border, iv never gone to an american Dr an never will the Drs in Mexico are great,an they treat you for what your problem is they dont do tons of test looking for everything from soup to nuts,well thats my opinion I no alot of you will disagree but thats your right also

Key West FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Do they still require you to take two samples in to make sure there are no swimmers? That was more embarrassing for me, handing the bag to the cute nurse going, ummm, here's my, ummm, you know.

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   101 to 110 of 115   End
TOPIC: Vasectomy: What it was like for me