Trucks,need opinions or facts will do : Swingers Discussion 53158101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkTrucks,need opinions or facts will do
TOPIC: Trucks,need opinions or facts will do
Created by: chucknelaineUSAbabee
Original Starting post for this thread:
looking at a '90 f-250 excellent shape,rebuilt engine has 30k,rebuilt tranny has about 20 k,rebuilt rear and xfer case probably 50k,body excellent,no rust,undercoating sprayed rhino lining,4''rise,warn winch, six foot plow and manual locking hubs with shift lever NOT lil button on dash.would be using it for plowing parking lots,hauling a salt/sand spreader in winter,plus wood in late summer/fall and misc rest of the year,oh 4x,with warn locking hubs and warn winch. Opinions on it;s worthyness for this usage, of course taking into consideration of sight unseen,but does pass Md inspection.Got to do something till I get locksmithing/gunsmithing and critter getter biz incorporated and off the ground. Not so much the bucks (though thats ALWAYS nice) just starting to go nuts here! dr says no major travel till spring at least,he'd shit twin cinder blocks if he knew I was planning something like this. Any advice appreciated. thanks chuck....oh, whole truck has bout 180k...but thats not a certainty.runs and looks great if that matters.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Mike, etal. I am verily. Made me recall one of the reasons I retired,but hell,till it stops being fun or it's spring again, just do what I want with it.Is working out great tho!

As to minis...don't reckon they'd do very well at pushin snow/salting ice,but I hear they are fun to haul ass in....oh,wait,you said wood...ok,well,I still think they'd be great at haulin ass.

chuckwagonma$ter...hi to all,been a bit busy. Back when we can. Happy Holidays/ Merry Christmas- Happy Chanukah-Happy New year,etc,etal.

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
You're gonna love that truck, Chuck.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
oh,sorry,in keeping with the fact that this IS a sex based site. We checked out the comfort of the seat last night, nope,hasn' t changed since I was a teen,still can hear explosions goin off,hehehe.

love and peace be unto thee.

c

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
Most of ALL....thanks to you for your patience while my lil boy self just wriggles and dances roun like a stubby tail dog with a bone. Don't know most of ya's,haven't seen any of ya's but dam,never had better friends.Ever anything I can do for YOU....the answer is yes...(unless it's money...then the answer is uh,how much and how londg do I have ta raise it).

Love and humility to all. chuck-wagonmaster.

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
ongoing saga here, got the truck,sweet. Muffler and pipe from the cat to the rear were IN the back of the bed. And it snowed again last night! (ok,here's where the chorus strikes up with Gloooooooory gloooory hal....etc).Pink slip(tho it is white now) is in my wallet. Muffler and pipe were on before midnight and dis yar ole boy were out a playin...also got 2 contracts for parking lots. Now,shopping for a salt/sand spreader,one he had sucks,too small for any kind of serious job. Hey,utahman! You near Moab baby? Always wanted to do the rip-rap and camels hump and mud wallow at moab.. Gives me an deeper understanding of John Denvers song....Rocky Mountain high,blather,blather,blather. sorry,must be boring most of ya to another thread, lainie finally just told me to go take a ride,or she's gonna bounce a skillett off my head,don't know why??? just got back,hehehe.My explorer is ok,think I'll give it to my granddaughter.

chuckwagonmaster.

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
oh,do have one question on the mini-cooper,now don't take this the wrong way,I think they're neato cars ,remind me of the olg mg. but,uh,er, how many parkin lots could ya plow in one night with one. Love the car,just not for this type of application,but I do appreciate your opioion as much as any other thanks for taking the time to respond.

chuck.

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
oh dam.....now I find out it needs a muffler a tailpipe back.sucks,he can do it for 200 or so or take 200 off.Now you KNOW this truck in mine at 2300 clams,eh !!!!!

chuck in chuckwaon heaven.LOL< and it's one of the trucks I used at harbor tunnel!!! the lord shines his grace thouroughly upon me, thank you all for the support.pick it up tomorrow.

chuck on redbull.hehehehehehe

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
oh...is a diesel pusher.

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
exactly,was a state truck,ran practicly 24/7.but also had regular maintenance and rebuilds mainly on tech advice not becaause it needed it. As far as crash tests,not too worried bout that.I've had nothin but fords since my first 1957effie100 panel ,had 2 more 57's after that and can't see passin this one up. Besideds I know the mech that maintained it and he's gonna add some extra goodies for me....figger this way....it's mine!. Thanks all for mainly confirmin my opionion,if you had all gone the other way,Ithink the outcome would be differant but with so many positive responses I'd be a bigger fool than normal to let it slide by. THANKS!!!! chuck and the ''chuckwagon''

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
You forget there is a snowplow on the front of this thing. Anything it hits other than a semi or hummer is going to be demolished in an accident.

Sounds like it is a good truck. You didn't mention if it was deisel or gas powered. From what I have heard, Ford's PowerStrokes have been real reliable engines, but since it had been rebuilt it sounds like it may be a gas engine (or run extremely rough not to get at least 200k out of a diesel).

Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Trucks,need opinions or facts will do