To Shave or not to shave (down there) : Swingers Discussion 1583231061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkTo Shave or not to shave (down there)
TOPIC: To Shave or not to shave (down there)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
She is shaved, He is trimmed and shaved on some parts.

N Charleston SC
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
Add us to the list of the shaved privates as well. Mr doesn't go totally bare but keeps a small amount of trimmed hair above his penis and the rest is shaved. Mrs goes completely hair free. There seem to be a few benefits to it that other people posted but it also allows for better clean up with a baby wipe at a party :) Just sayin'

Newfield NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Lets put it this way...if I was to be of a mind to go down on a man, I wouldn't want to lick his balls if they were covered in coarse, sparse hair....

Washington DC
Username hidden
(1 post)
we both shave. Or correction I'm in the process of being Lasered but still have to touch up. We each do our own shaving except on playdate days then I always have him check my work ;)

She I have been shaved for much longer then I have been a swinger (most of the last 20 years I've been either totally shaven or just a small strip of hair) so i don't think drs equate it with swinging. However our family dr and my ob/gyn know we swing.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GURRRRL isn't it fun looking down and seeing white hairs there for the first time LoL....talk about wtf.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Men: Shaving down below makes you look bigger.

Ladies I don't know about you but the older I get the grayer my hair gets . Down there is no exception .

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I think I am one of the few women that prefers my men hairy. I love the feel of a males body hair, especially on my tits! Ohhhhh....love it! I also would rather their privates be natural. The way I see it.....a woman is suppose to be soft, but a man should be rough and coarse feeling! Yummy!

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Wife has been shaving sense 1991, way before we got into the lifestyle. I started shaving my dick and balls and trimming the bush about a year or so before we got into the lifestyle. I fugured if I don't like hair stuck between my teeth then she doesn't either.

Note: A couple of months ago Mrs La had a conversation with her ob/gyn about shaving and her doctor told her is rare anymore for someone to come in that's not shaved.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(444 posts)
If we were in our 20s then it would make sense. We are twice that age ( and then some)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
No, I don't think so. I think girls in their 20s, its pretty common. My parent's generation did not shave, my mother was omg...needed to shave. LOL. So to me, au naturale was how a "normal" woman looked...and I only had had sex with my husband until we were in swinging.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 103   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not to shave (down there)