Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk To Shave or not to shave (down there)
TOPIC: To Shave or not to shave (down there)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 103 of 103 
User Details are only visible to members.
There seem to be a lot of women who don't like really hairy guys- at least willing to express it and it's all a matter of choice. My wife is one of them too. She's met some nice guys at meet and greets and later said no thanks when they turned out to be nearly ape-like under their shirts.

I think TV has a lot to do with it to. When TV wants to show hot guys they never show really hairy ones.

When I was younger there wasn't a lot of it but as we age it started growing where it never did before. So there are several palces I do weed-whack it back :)

- chest, using a hair trimmer, keeping it short but not shaved. - back, wife uses the hair trimmer with no clip so it's just about the same as shaving. It takes less than 1 minute. - pits, when there is lots of hair there it becomes a place for sweat to stick to. - privates, shaven from.. my business on down and trimmed close above it. - legs I leave as they are as it's not as much.

I'd be curious to learn if women perfer playing with guys who are cleanshaven on their faces- that is, would a day or two's beard growth cause too much friction when the guy is going down on you. Inquiring minds want to know ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1205 posts)
I have heard of men waxing or using hair cream on their backs and shoulders if they are overly hairy I have never heard of men shaving their armpits or legs. Men with some hair is sexy. That is what separates us woman from them.( At least I hope so lol) My husband is neatly trimmed near his genitals but shaved smoothed on them. It makes oral so much more pleasurable . Getting a wild hair stuck in your throat is not fun.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
My husband doesn't shave his chest or arms... he keeps certain areas neatly trimmed but doesn't shave anything but his face. I can't imagine why anyone would consider hair a hygiene issue. I think it's more a preference for oral.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 103 of 103 
TOPIC: To Shave or not to shave (down there)