Tiny bit of menstrual blood and sex : Swingers Discussion 219052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkTiny bit of menstrual blood and sex
TOPIC: Tiny bit of menstrual blood and sex
Created by: cpohm10
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, I need to know your take on "the cycle" while having sex. We have planned an amazing weekend with single men and I started my cycle :(. I'm expecting to be bleeding very, very lightly on the evening planned. What is your take...honestly, please!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's never bothered me either for oral or penetration, personally. During oral I tend to focus on the clit more but other than that it's a non-issue unless she needs to shower. Simple solution, shower together, get to business during or after the shower.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
I'm one of those guys who looooove it. Not the sight of blood but the way it feels. I can skip the lube and it just feels fantastic when inside. Guys who pass are missing out as its a sensation you can't get during normal sex. I focus less on watching the PIV action and just focus on my partner as they love the feeling over having to endure cramps. I just put a towel underneath. I just won't go down on the person.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
IF having sex during the start of the menstrual time ,and it is not your cup of tea, well a Good Blow will job do. just saying.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(280 posts)
My take on this , be open about it, there are men like myself whom have no problems with have sex during her monthly time. But doing oral no thanks.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(280 posts)
Husbands tend to not have nearly the issues regarding menstrual time that single men have. Jay simply never had a problem with it, I was the one that did not prefer it. I was usually cramping and just felt icky during that time...but then, I had horrifically heavy periods before my hysterectomy. When I was light we usually would fuck in the shower though. Just be straight up with the guy. I really think we girls have more issues with it than men do, as long as they can clean up after.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Be upfront and let them decide. I'm just afraid they will think I'm using it as an excuse not to meet. But it really does happen. I was upfront with one couple, but said I would still like to go to the party. When he told me to "climb on", I knew he was okay! Still ended up being a great night!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(95 posts)
Not a turn on or turn off. These things happen so no big deal at all for oral or regular.

Doc

Hayward WI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I am with the last poster. I pass. I have no desire to give red wings or get them. Gross.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2185 posts)
Totally turned off by any blood while playing. We would rather know and pass it up till a time where she was not bleeding. GROSS !

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1218 posts)
For me personally (I'm the male-half), I don't find it to be a big deal. Just be up front with me. I am fine having intercourse with a menstruating woman, but I don't want to give oral to one. Getting some blood on my man-parts and crotch-area is no big deal, and a shower makes us good as new. Not to sound like a sissy ... but ... Getting it in my mouth and on my face just kinda icks me out. I have no interest in earning my "red wings"! As long as the woman is cool with the "no oral" rule, I am fine offering a vigorous deep-dicking during "that time of the month".

Erie PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Tiny bit of menstrual blood and sex