The pussy is too small!!! : Swingers Discussion 2130461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkThe pussy is too small!!!
TOPIC: The pussy is too small!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's not as common as it once was. We're not *that* much older than you. :)

Outdoors: The "rule" was that childbirth leads to looser vaginas. It needn't always, but it sure seems to.

btw that's not a complaint.... but the difference between a Mommy-vagina and a non-Mommy vagina seems pretty obvious to me. I can't think of a single case where I would have guessed the other way.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
What rule is that, VB?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
My non-scientific sampling of vaginas (most of which have had kids) has definitely led me to other conclusions. I'm not saying all, but certainly most, seem to follow the rule quite closely.

And it's not age. 40-somethings who have never had kids are tighter than 20 or 30-somethings who have.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
".. some guys that when we start seem to be hitting my cervix hard (specially from behind) don't seem to later in the session.."

The vagina expands and extends during intercourse. "Taking it slow" at the start has several advantages.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Well, I am one of those women!! I have never had kids and am "petite" down there. The really big penises actually hurt me, and stretches me to the point of tearing me. No thanks!! Sorry guys! That is no fun for me at all. You should respect/realize that not all women are made the same.

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
" "Just don't pound my cervix, OK?" "

This is me, however I have found that some guys that when we start seem to be hitting my cervix hard (specially from behind) don't seem to later in the session even if they are pounding as hard or harder then before.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
I had *one* girl - very small - about 4'11 and extremely tight, never had kids - who I had to take it very slow with to accommodate me. She felt pretty incredible.

1/3 of everyone else (including Mrs. VA) - "Just don't pound my cervix, OK?"

Everyone else: "Go nuts".

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
I never have a girl with a small pussy. I like to find some small..

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
interesting question. I dated a guy who was 6'5". I'm 5'2" (despite SLS not changing my inch in my profile). He had a hell of a time getting inside me. VERY thick and longer than average. I don't know if it was a subconscious clenching of my pussy, the muscles pushing him out, or what, but I wanted to have sex with him, so it wasn't a mental thing. He never did get all the way in. And it was tight. Don't know if that's more a statement to him, or to me.

As for length, also dated a taller guy who was very "lengthy." Certain angles were almost impossible.

Pussies can stretch to accommodate, then go back to their "normal" size, so I don't know why this can become a problem. I had to have C-sections, not necessarily related to this fun dilemma, though, is it?

Partly might be a matter of just relaxing.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: The pussy is too small!!!