The feel of a woman : Swingers Discussion 205366
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkThe feel of a woman
TOPIC: The feel of a woman
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Gentlemen, I often wonder. I of course know how wonderful cock feels inside me. But I often think and wonder what it feels like for a man. I am asking in a serious manner, please do not answer it feels like pussy hahaha.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
And fingers can't ejaculate.

But we get it, Toledo;) Interesting topic.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Hmmm... Take a moment to enjoy some personal exploration if really want to know what it's like. Try using a finger on yourself while making your entire focus on the physical sensations all around your finger. Try as best you can to ignore the internal feelings. Push out all the sensation and focus entirely on the nerve endings in your finger tip. (You could try this with another woman if you find you can't focus fully on your finger without being distracted.) Notice the juxtaposed feeling when just the tip enters into a warm moist velvet while the rest of your finger is still out in the open air. Feel the sensation creep up as the warmth engulfs your finger as it slides all the way up to the base. Now start to pull it out, ever so slowly and only part way before gently gliding it back home. Try a couple different methods, slow and sensual, a little bit faster and aggressive. Notice the difference your finger can feel in the snugness around it from start to finish. Then imagine being able to feel all of it more clearly with the nerve endings in a penis by comparison. Picture what it would be like for your finger to be able to experience the orgasm for you externally, rather than from within.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
It's rather like a kiss that moves into an embrace. That first "seeking" approach as the tip finds its way along the lips resembles the slow fumbling interplay of lips as you kiss. Working the wetness along the tip as it slips inside is like the first thrill of a French kiss as the tongue moves inside the mouth. As the shaft slips deeper it's feeling the walls surround and squeeze, like a woman's body pressing against your chest. And as legs wrap around the waist, it's like arms pulling you closer.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
warm....wet...

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Gentlemen, I often wonder. I of course know how wonderful cock feels inside me. But I often think and wonder what it feels like for a man. I am asking in a serious manner, please do not answer it feels like pussy hahaha.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: The feel of a woman