The Other Womens Boobs : Swingers Discussion 52338
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkThe Other Womens Boobs
TOPIC: The Other Womens Boobs
Created by: penandmike
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok,,, Question here!! I know the area of the boob, my wife loves to have played with, and when we are playing it seems that the other women, I have played with, IT doesn't nothing for them. I know most might say well just ask, but I figured I would come here and get some advise is all....Women feel free to answer if your some happend to be reading this... Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cool, let us know how things go with it.

Niblet

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Just applied for a job in southern Ohio! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Oh, does that mean you will be visiting Ohio sometime soon?

Niblet

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
- - - - copies niblets post and writes it down for future reference.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
For me, I love having my breasts played with. They are very sensitive and it is very erotic for me. The best way to get me excited is to start from the outside and work you way to the nipples. That really makes me hot.

Niblet

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Mmmmmm, massaging my boobs on a back and neck............ass and legs.............oh shit, just all over another body is hot!

I get those "boob" guys all the time..............but find many just like to look at them. I can orgasm from the right amount of playing.......soft gets me purring and biting the nips makes me scream in delite!

Hey! The girls need their attention too!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Breast play does absolutely nothing for me. Neck and back are much more sensitive. ~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
Well, thats just because you are completely in tune to what your wife loves to have done to her. Same thing with oral. Jay is really amazing at it, but especially with me because he knows my body inside and out. Fat, thin and medium, he loves me for me. And knows me for me. What I would do is this, and I appreciate it when play partners tell me this. Ask her to tell you what she likes, and how she likes things done. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
same here jello. breast play does little for me, just arouses the man,perhaps. and yes my neck and back are very sensitive!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I am one of the ones out that that playing with my breasts does absolutely nothing for me. Once in a great while they are sensitive enough to be enjoyable but for the most part it is more irritating. Now turn me over and plant kisses on my back and neck...instant puddle of goo.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: The Other Womens Boobs