The NEW and IMPROVED Men's Forum : Swingers Discussion 75385
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkThe NEW and IMPROVED Men's Forum
TOPIC: The NEW and IMPROVED Men's Forum
Created by: elc
Original Starting post for this thread:
That's right is BIGGER and BETTER than ever before. It's got Chrome Plated pins augmented by 12 cylinders of screaming POWER. Vetted, trimmed, bored, and polished to a smooth nipplation factor of 78 scrotereum ridges! Yes, you heard me RIDGES! (all for her pleasure)

Hey how bout that Corned beef and cabbage last night? Mmm Mmm so tender you could pluck it with a spoon.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've long been searching for the best cross-over as we spend time on the water out of Portsmouth.

So far Carolina Sk*f ranks pretty high. We can use it for bass and pickerel in shallow water and it's stable enough for moderate seas.

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
we are ALL about violations!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
LOL (I've got to look away from that default cause it certainly makes me think of violating something) wink wink!

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
i dont know anything about boats but isn't it some kinda violation to answer your own question :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Was thinking about the boat today. Hmmmm a nice flat forward deck area near the bow with lot's of hatches for storage. The recessed stainless turnbuckles could double for ties downs ;-p (gotta remember under the hot sun to keep applying ample amounts of lotion to the exposed female form)

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
I was pondering "what is the perfect fishing boat?" Lot's of power, 4-stroke, built in live-wells and fuel tanks. Rod racks, bimini top, great stability in rough water, BUT, most importantly which craft available is set up to allow all this and have sex with your lusty friends on the open Sea?

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
Admiring the luscious and curvacious "peace" boobie. (imagining myself just slowly rubbing my left cheek and lips up the right side of that supple, round, and tender flesh)

Ecl

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
That's right is BIGGER and BETTER than ever before. It's got Chrome Plated pins augmented by 12 cylinders of screaming POWER. Vetted, trimmed, bored, and polished to a smooth nipplation factor of 78 scrotereum ridges! Yes, you heard me RIDGES! (all for her pleasure)

Hey how bout that Corned beef and cabbage last night? Mmm Mmm so tender you could pluck it with a spoon.

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: The NEW and IMPROVED Men's Forum