The Manly-Man's Encyclopedia of Anything Women : Swingers Discussion 476621021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkThe Manly-Man's Encyclopedia of Anything Women
TOPIC: The Manly-Man's Encyclopedia of Anything Women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
CuriousNew, I don't agree with you often, but I'm finding I like you. I like erudite and intelligent guys who can also play in the mud when its needed to blow off steam!

You pegged it on the man/woman thing. I was always the one that headed out to be with the guys - whether it was football, chopping wood, repairing the house, painting the deck, or working on the car. I was also the one that brought beer and pizza, even though I'm not a great big fan of either. And I found that I laughed everytime the guys ended up having a "fart contest" cause it was just so juvenile. I laughed cause it was funny. I don't know what happened in the evolution of the world that women went the other way and stopped laughing at themselves.

Ok, guys, now I want to hear the REST of the encylopedia.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Welll here's two things I know about women. In New England

1: IF your Fiance (girlfriend at the time) Calls you dick "cute" they will giggle and laugh and if you try to respond they will say you are shallow. insecure, yadda, yadda, yadda.

BUT if on that SAME night, you go to the new Krispy Kreme that just opened (It was the first one in CT) and bring back 3dz of "hot doughnuts NOW" and put them on the table, AND when they start digging in you look at their hips and the doughnut, hips and the doughnut, hips and the doughnut, and then say Hmmmm they will go nuts! "How dare you!?!?!" "WHAT!?!??!?!" "I'm not fat!!!!!!" "MY ASS ISN"T BIG!!!!!!!"

Ohhhhhh! Who's shallow and insecure now ladies!!!!!!

And

2: (And this ties into 1) Call a caucasian Woman in New England "Thick" and she will get upset. Look, trust me. If a Black man from the South says to you, "Damn baby you thick to death!" it is a compliment! HAVING A BIG ASS IS NOT A BAD THING!!!!

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
A is for anniversary........forget one once and you never will again, she'll see to that

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: The Manly-Man's Encyclopedia of Anything Women