The Manly-Man's Encyclopedia of Anything Women : Swingers Discussion 476621011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkThe Manly-Man's Encyclopedia of Anything Women
TOPIC: The Manly-Man's Encyclopedia of Anything Women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Perfect, I thought the second one was ok too...but it referred to the first one and made no sense by itself.

Basically, what I'd meant to say was that what is past is past. Its over and done with. If Marianna feels regret, she shouldn't. I also explained about our cats, which I won't go into again.

There are groups in NYC who are spending hundred of thousands of dollars in trapping and neutering/spaying those strays to stop the cycle. However, if pet owners and lovers would wise up, there wouldn't BE a cycle to begin with. There are lots of free spay and neuter programs out there. They just have to look for them. I got involved with a group when I lived there, trapping cats, fixing them, and putting them back, since these were ferals that in no way could have been adopted. I didn't necessarily agree about putting them back into their habitat, but I couldn't change the direction the group was going in, just because I didn't agree with it.

How was that? Susan (who's glad she had her second cup before she started to type).

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I pulled the posts cause I didn't like the wording and haven't redone them. And the reason you're getting ticked is the reason I pulled them. They sounded accusatory, and I have the right to delete them.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
It wasn't a mouthful of coffee for me, it was Pepsi...and now I'm cleaning my desk! ROFL to both of you....cows and white stuff....and doggy style!

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Thank god I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read that!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Cool. I'll send her a txt msg tonight. But I should add the disclaimers of....

1: She's floating between Richmond and Milton(Her best friends live there). I'm from NC and I went to UCONN for Grad school, so my knowledge of VT Geography is lacking and I have no idea how far they are apart.

2: She's planning on going to some renfair-like thing in PA I'm not sure when.

3: Don't worry about if any guys ever did the TV thing. Remeber we're guys. thus like cows. If the white stuff comes out you probably did it right.

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)
Wow! I'm about 20 minutes or so from Richmond. You should tell her to give me a call, I'd be happy to treat for a gooey dessert and coffee - there are a couple of really great places in Richmond to pig out on gooey stuff! Can you tell I'm having a chocolate attack?

Btw, that's hilarious about the prom. Now I have to think for a while to see if that's ever happened to me and I didn't realize it!

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
"I hate to tell you guys, when we look at the ceiling we're thinking of: where we left off on our knitting; did I clean the downstairs toilet?; or my favorite, where did I put my car keys?"

Hey that's OK SandJ. Guys get bored sometimes too. Hell on the night of my Sr prom I remember thinking "Goddammit! I shoulda left the TV on! Willow came on 30 minutes ago." I had to fake an orgasam by rolling her over into doggie and spitting on her back.

Btw Bi (the female half ) is in VT for the next few weeks. She was brought up in Richmond.

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)
I hate to tell you guys, when we look at the ceiling we're thinking of: where we left off on our knitting; did I clean the downstairs toilet?; or my favorite, where did I put my car keys?. Actually the knitting remark came from Mrs. 2 this morning and I very nearly choked on my coffee. This IS by the way, joking. When I look at the ceiling, its usually because I'm enjoying this way too much and am now in sensory overload.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
There were many times I had to think about spelling to keep from coming too soon! LOL

I also find that thinking about baseball can help me hold out.

Sometimes you damn women are just so exciting I have no choice but to distract myself mentally or come too soon and spoil your fun!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm with you Dooode, although I'd rather they were able to actually fuck, rather than just spell it! lmao

Funlovin, you're right, and let's all tortuyre CuriousNew

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: The Manly-Man's Encyclopedia of Anything Women