The Manly-Man's Encyclopedia of Anything Women : Swingers Discussion 47662
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkThe Manly-Man's Encyclopedia of Anything Women
TOPIC: The Manly-Man's Encyclopedia of Anything Women
Created by: Dooode The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have visited your profile a bit more than usual too Perfect, Nice pic dude!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Perfect, LMAO. You certainly found the right pic - I've looked at it four or five times now. Its the kind of picture we'd all love to take and display - its erotic, sexy, shows who you are, and on top of it all, you two are a great looking couple!

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Just a note to dog lovers...we in Vermont don't mind dogs, its the owners that get on our nerves. lol And anyone who thinks there aren't stupid dog owners everywhere, I'll send you a pic of what my face looked like about 3 years ago after a dog decided to re-arrange my lips. And this was an unleashed, uncontrolled dog with its owner standing right there in front of me.

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
The other part of Jim's post, which I avoided the first time, had to do with killing the strays. In a wonderful world, we'd have owners who spayed and neutered. There are tens of thousands of strays right now put to sleep every year - probably more, but the private shelters don't always give out their "kill rate".

John and I have both worked with Humane Societys in order to educate people, and through that education, we hope to change those numbers. Do I like the idea that folks think cats should be killed because they are predators? No. Do I like the idea that cats are killed because their owners won't keep them in (now Mrs. 2 flame me in private), no, I hate it, but its a reality that we've had to face. Do I think that it should be the "norm". No, but something has to be done.

I think I want to talk about pussies now! S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Susan, it sounds like you need to relocate some of those fishers to East Middlebury! LOL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
And Perfect, I absolutely love that default pic of yours. It is far hotter than any naked or half naked woman would be. Let's see how many folks on the forum run out and post a similar picture when they discover you two are way sexy!

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
ROFL at both of you!

All my "pussies" are indoors only. And I believe every cat should be an indoor cat, no matter how hard they beg to go out. There are many predators out there, not the least of which is man and his cars. Up here we have Fischer Cats, which are some cousin of the ferret - extremely mean, very agile and quick, and when they go after a cat, they slice it to shreds (while the cat is still alive) and will then take its head as a souvenir (don't ask, it isn't pretty). If that isn't enough to keep cats inside I don't know what is (and we have one that visits our deck regularly, except when I'm waiting with a gun - lucky for the Fischer).

No, I don't disagree with you VA - I just believe that cats can be as domesticated a "housepet" as a dog. In fact, since I bear the scars of a dog attack, I'm perfectly happy being a "cat person".

Now when Mrs. 2 sees your post, all bets are off, cause I don't know what she'll have to say!

All I know is that you don't have to worry about fewer pussies when I'm around! ROFL

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I'm afraid you're correct! ROFL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Ok, I have to chime in here even though I already know the cat lovers will hate what I'm going to say.

I am in favor of destroying ANY cat that is not exclusively an indoor pet.

Research by Dr. Stanley Temple at the Univ. of Wisconsin has documented that outdoor cats, whether strays, feral, or house pets allowed to roam outside, kill an estimated 20 million songbirds annually in Wisconsin alone, and possibly as many as 100 million.

Multiply THAT by 50 states and you can see the enormous negative impact on our nation's songbird populations. Many of these birds are already in steep population decline.

Cats are superb predators. They will hunt and kill even when well fed at home, because hunting and killing is what cats do. It's instinctive.

Cats are also non-native to this continent. As a result, native birds & small mammals have never evolved mechanisms to avoid predation by an alien (non-native) species. That leaves them extremely vulnerable to a superb predator.

Cats belong INDOORS if you want to have them as pets.

I for one would prefer to have a billion or more songbirds survive each year and destroy outdoor cats instead.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Tick Attack!???? Dooode, you need my second cup of coffee more than I do!? lol

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: The Manly-Man's Encyclopedia of Anything Women