The Male G-spot : Swingers Discussion 171626
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkThe Male G-spot
TOPIC: The Male G-spot
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Guys, how many of you have found it or even know you have one?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
bi married guy but she will not play, my g spot must be my ass since when it finally gave in and let a guy mount me, he reached around to jack me and it was the best damn load i have ever shot bar none

Amite LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
"" what do peple main when thay say blach there ass hole r thay talking real blace ""

engrish prease

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1218 posts)
what do peple main when thay say blach there ass hole r thay talking real blace

Easley SC
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Have always heard of it but never tried to find it or thought to have anyone else try either.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1218 posts)
Yes, the male "G spot" is very real. And yes, quite intense for the man involved.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
the wife found it for me lol

Pyatt AR
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Yes, SA, it's called the prostate. It's very, very pleasurable. Both internal and external stimulation can produce mind blowing orgasms for a man. I personally find it easier to be stimulated when on my knees. I don't recommend standing as the several men I've seen have the spot hit just right have become week kneed and collapse, me being on of them. Enjoy exploring if you dare :D

Morrison CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
Article from Ask Men dot c o m

The male G-spot isn’t all that difficult to find, but it does require a little patience. Lying on your back is generally considered to be the most comfortable position for this, so you’ll probably want to make use of the bed or perhaps a large sofa. The process will be easiest with your legs elevated, which you can do by simply leaning your legs against the wall behind the bed or draping them over the back of the sofa. If you’re still having difficulty reaching the perineum from this position, you can lift your backside further by sliding a pillow or two under your bum.

Once you’ve made yourself as comfortable as possible, start by gently massaging the area surrounding your anus. Most men enjoy having their taint (also known as the perineum) stimulated, and that can certainly be incorporated into this process. Use the soft pad of your index finger while exploring, and be gentle. As you relax further, lube your finger up and let it gently brush across the surface of your anus. Repeat this move several times, each time increasing the pressure slightly. When you’re comfortable enough to begin probing, you should keep things slow and gentle, taking care to relax your sphincter during the process. Once you’ve come in contact with the male G-spot, you’ll recognize it as a small, chestnut-sized bump situated approximately two inches inward.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
Guys, how many of you have found it or even know you have one?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: The Male G-spot