Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › The Eternal Question: Leg man or Breast man
TOPIC: The_Eternal_Question:__Leg_man_or_Breast_man
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
21 to 30 of 120
User Details are only visible to members.
Apparently at least one thin skinned, thin person was a tad miffed. :D

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2938 posts)
I am far from upset...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
You're getting upset over things nobody has said.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26045 posts)
Not that I am going to win friends or influence anyone but this thread is become a true WTH thread. This is about personal preferences and everyone's will be different. Most profiles I read state they want fit HWP people,so all you lamenting that the definition of a 'real woman' shouldn't have anything to worry about. Given the number of couples on here, you may not be someone's 'cup of tea' but you probably are someone else's. My preferences aren't really for a certain body type, typically with me the attraction is a lot of 'dumb' shit like eye color, hair style or even the shoes that a woman wears. The only constant is breasts. I love beautiful breasts on a woman and while I gravitate to bigger (most of the time-- yes don't judge me) I also like the small ones. I will agree that the whole body size issue is really a creation of women. Either side picking on the other, because honestly I think most men don't really care about body type. We look at those triggers which we see that set off the "Woody" part of our brains. Rabbit-- I have perved your pics in the past and I do think you're are incredibly attractive. The pic of you by the masoleum to me is hot. I could care less if you are thin and I know you don't as well.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
Mrs works her ass off to be fit. The men all drool over her and she loves it. In the real world fit woman get all the attention.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2511 posts)
Wasn't meant to disparage thin women. Just a preference. We play with 'em all.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2938 posts)
I agree with you VA. I think most of it was created by women.

Disrespecting thin women in an effort to publicly legitimize fuller figures has always been a pet peeve of mine and personally irritating.

I've always been naturally thin. I was accused of being anorexic and called skinny, boney, a waif, etc ever since I was a child. Nowadays I'm no longer a "real woman"

what-ev-ers

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
I'm not disagreeing with you, btw.

My comment was more of a "get used to it" sort of sentiment.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26045 posts)
"I get really sick and tired of the men on here who think they are flattering their overweight wife by insulting thin, fit women. "

Dare I say that this reality inversion has been created by women themselves in an effort to protect the egos of women who are a little more, shall we say, subject to gravity.

My news feed is inundated every day with articles written by and for women describing the latest 180 pound 'real woman' (the implication being that a 120 pound woman is somehow not 'real'), clothes for 'real women', etc.

While there are some men who feel this way, I honestly think most of this body image mess that women have has been largely created by women themselves.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26045 posts)
"A real woman's body. :D"

Seriously? Now fit women aren't real women?

I get really sick and tired of the men on here who think they are flattering their overweight wife by insulting thin, fit women.

Everyone is free to enjoy whatever they like, you just don't need to shame those who don't conform to your preferences.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
21 to 30 of 120
TOPIC: The Eternal Question: Leg man or Breast man
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.