Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › The Eternal Question: Leg man or Breast man
TOPIC: The_Eternal_Question:__Leg_man_or_Breast_man
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
11 to 20 of 120
User Details are only visible to members.
Fokker's, he said, "Lots of naked pool parties here!"

Hope that helps.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
NCal--- WHAT???

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
Just to add some fun into this. Skinny women who dont exercise are about as attractive as overweight women who dont exercise when they are naked. Exercise gives a roundness, a curve and a firmness to a woman's ass. Since we have moved to Vegas I have seen so many thin women who dont exercise who have flat asses with fake tits. The only thing that is firm on their body is their tits. The flat asses are very unattractive. Thin women who exercise are very sexy, as are any woman who takes care of her body.

Lots of naked pool parties here! cant wait for summer

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2506 posts)
LOL , I am in the same boat

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(199 posts)
Lol...well thank you but rabbit is the gorgeous one, scamp is the lucky guy who "trapped" her.

~S~ aka the dood in the profile

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4634 posts)
I agree scamp . I thought you were referring to my post . I just didnt want to be offensive to anyone . I like you and everyone else have certain things that turn me on and I am attracted to. I can honestly say I have also seen some changes in things I see as attractive . I relate it to age (LOL). But I also believe people are all made up different and there is someone for everyone. 1 more thing I also think your absolutely gorgeous scamp .

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(199 posts)
@Pa: Allen is correct, I was not referring to, nor was I offended by your post. Tom's "real woman" comment is something that I see all the time and thought it was worth pointing out that it can be offensive to thin/fit women.

We all have our preferences and I'm not here to debate the right or wrong of an opinion. I do know that if I were to turn that comment around and infer that only fit women are "real" and anyone not built like a runway model was fat, I would take a healthy dose of shit from my fellow posters. Deservedly so.

Bottom line? We can all state our preferences without insulting others.

All Bodies Matter.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4634 posts)
Sheesh! So many delicate sensibilities lately. The scene in Stripes with "Lighten up Francis" comes to mind.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2936 posts)
"A mature curvy hourglass womanly figure all day long ."

Pacplva, there was nothing offensive in that. Scamp was referring to "real woman's body", which I am also going to touch on.

“Apparently at least one thin skinned, thin person was a tad miffed.”

I am not thin skinned and I am not a thin person and yet, found Tom’s choice in words offensive, but what is more offensive is trying to make light of it by the above statement, instead of riding on prior reassessments that put him in better light. It takes away from the iteration that was not the intent of his poorly chosen words.

It was a poor choice of words to use in referencing anything. Preferences are everywhere, ie color, height, build, personality, but a "real bodies" remark is just plain bad verbiage IMHO and it wasn't like Tom did not reiterate what he meant.

I felt emotionally in tune with the way Rabbit questioned it and it has absolutely nothing to do with being thin skinned. It does have to do with real world vanilla experiences. Words, when used so poorly, even when used jokingly, will always have a negative impact on those who have been affected. There is a way to describe what you are looking for without being insensitive to others. As an example, HWP, as stated earlier, is a broad term and has many definitions and interpretations to most, but saying we don't want fat people or overweight people, as a preference, can be done without; just as is comparison of a “real body” is to the opposite of someone who stays fit, thin or other.

OT: I like both, but also have a preference. I love a good looking leg, be it thin or thick and I prefer females with smaller breast, especially those that don't lay in the arm pit when they lye on their back and/or place them on the back to fondle while riding from behind.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
Whoa Scamp !!! First of all my wife isn't over weight . 2nd I just answered the post and said what I like . It wasn't a negative to any one else or what they like . Sorry if you felt insulted in some way . Actuay being fit is important to me as well . I do do not prefer bigger women at all . But if some one does that is fine . There is someone for everyone .

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(199 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
11 to 20 of 120
TOPIC: The Eternal Question: Leg man or Breast man
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.