Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › The Eternal Question: Leg man or Breast man
TOPIC: The_Eternal_Question:__Leg_man_or_Breast_man
Created by: Ezeerider The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 82
User Details are only visible to members.
Our bartender last night was an unusually tall Asian woman.

As I mentioned, I am not generally a leg man, but in this case - nice!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
I always thought the question was "ass or breast" man? And while I enjoy a nice rack as much as the next guy, or gal, it really doesn't matter to me what her cup size is, or if she even has a cup.

Ass man, all, All, ALL day, ass man.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7837 posts)
Have to agree. A great ass is usually indicative of a hot body overall

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3719 posts)
Definitely an ass man.

Just about any woman and body type can have nice breasts, whether they are large or small but if she has a great ass then the rest of the body usually follows suit!

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(119 posts)
It's dependent on the specific woman for sure, but more often than not, ass. It's unusual for me to go "wow - she has great legs". They have to be extraordinary for me to put them at the top. Not unheard of, but uncommon.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
Seeing legs and breasts in Cow Girl position.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Can I answer for my husband ,he is.. more of a leg man, upper thigh ,breast a close second and then the Butt. As long as it me . His big sport at lunch time is checking out all the women in Manhattan ,its a construction workers thing ,cat calls and all LOL .Oh well boys will be boys

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6920 posts)
Hmmmm. Can't narrow it down to just 1. It's a combination of breasts, ass & legs for me. ;-)

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(2289 posts)
For me, the sexiest place on a woman's body (other than tits and pussy), is the crease. Where the leg (thigh) meets the butt. As she walks is goes from left to right. That fold of skin is so sexy. I love to kiss and lick a woman there.

I also like the ankles. Especially when she uses them as ear-muffs :) :)

Wells ME
Username hidden
(81 posts)
I'm an ass man.

Not sure why, but I must be. It's what people always say to me, "You're an ass, man."

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1347 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 82
TOPIC: The Eternal Question: Leg man or Breast man
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.