Testosterone Replacement Therapy : Swingers Discussion 699291011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkTestosterone Replacement Therapy
TOPIC: Testosterone Replacement Therapy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would also check into rHGH or human growth horemones . You can get it without a prescription on the net as you can do with most prescribtion meds

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Andro Gel

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
You can probably purchase it in Mexico, lol.

Yeah, it's Rx only here in the states. If you know the right people you can get IM injectible oil-based solutions. And you might end up hitting more home runs too.

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Oh, and Poly, not to go off-topic, but since we're already there, are those German Shepherd puppies in your profile pics?

Looks like mine back when he was a little furball, 16 years ago.

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
I'm almost blushing sitting at my computer ;-)

Actually, I'm not the type that "knows it". I grew up looking very awkward and skinny, until I was about 23, so I still see myself as that person. Which is a good thing...I think.

Damnit, we need emoticons on this forum.

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
I'm sorry...what were you saying?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
C'mon Poly...you're just saying that cause you think he's hot!!

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Yep, that's it.

I'm smart, honestly. *Nervously looks around*

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Just go to your Doc and ask to get your free testosterone levels checked. He'll send you for bloodwork and then you can see if it's in the acceptable range.

I will say, there is nothing like having that excess artificial test in your bloodstream, God I love it!

P.S. Male urinary/penis docs (I can't think of the professional name for the life of me) are generally more liberal on this topic.

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Hypogonadism in middle-aged (and younger) males is a seriously under-diagnosed epidemic. Many men think they are just "getting older" when the symptoms begin, almost always insidiously. When a female develops estrogen deficiency, the symptoms are usually very obvious: change or absence of periods, hot flashes, abnormal sweating, etc. Also, every female will go through menopause. On the other hand, only some males experience andropause - the development of a low testosterone level. Complicating the diagnosis is that a female's changes usually occur fairly quickly whereas a male's may gradually develop over many years. Hence, the feeling he is "just getting older." The male's symptoms are usually very vague: fatigue, loss of strength, reduction in energy levels, mild depression, reduction of muscle mass, less drive, etc. A reduction in libido or quality of erections may or may not be a part of the problem, contrary to popular belief. Thankfully, testosterone replacement is felt to be safe and it definitely is effective. Many men experience a huge improvement in the quality of their lives after appropriate treatment. Replacement can't be by mouth, since testosterone isn't absorbed by the GI tract. The gel (Androgel) or injections (every 2 weeks) are the two ways this can be treated. Worries about liver problems and cancer of the prostate so far have not occurred based on clinical studies. One problem that is definite, however, is that if men get cancer of the prostate while on replacement therapy the cancer could grow faster. For that reason, men on testosterone replacement should have their PSA checked every four to six months for the first year or two after therapy is started. Hope this clears the water (no pun intended).

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: Testosterone Replacement Therapy