Testosterone Replacement Therapy : Swingers Discussion 69929101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkTestosterone Replacement Therapy
TOPIC: Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Created by: countrycup The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" I am now with the observation of my doc taking vitamins and some supplements to help with this issue" What specific Vitamins and Supplements are you using? if i may ask.

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I am 28 and have been diagnosed with low T. I had to go through hell to finally figure out that that was the problem. I experienced several symptoms but the docs couldnt believe that that was the problem. I got a full work over scans and hands on and nothing else is the cause of it but I first received the injections which I noticed almost an immediate improvement. I felt like my good ole self again. I felt just as I am suppose to a young male, lol. They then moved me onto the pellet inserts, which I have to say is much better. Because the pellets allow for a more level dosage then the real high and then sudden drop with the injections. I am now with the observation of my doc taking vitamins and some supplements to help with this issue and I must say what a huge improvement it has made with me. Not just sexually but over all I am just better. I am exactly as I was before. I am back to my more energetic self. It was like a switch was turned on and not just for my libido but for my mental faculties as in memory and thought process'.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yeah, I was on androderm at first. Yes it's convenient but there are trade offs. First, it's the size of a hockey puck. Second, you have to change it EVERY day. And the adhesive is like super glue and takes a day or two to wear off. Plus, for me, where the gel was left a big red spot that took about 24 hours to go away. The only positive is you can get wet right after putting it on. Androgel requires that you wait 3 hours after putting it on before getting wet. You also have to be careful with the patch as you can't put it on high pressure spots such as your butt. The only place I didn't do it was on the top of my thighs since I didn't want to shave my legs. I highly recommend going online and reading the instructions to both as well as consulting your doctor. They are both the same drug, just delivered differently. I've been on T-gel therapy for 7 years now and it works. But it has also taught me that while some ED is hormone related, most is in your head. Find a partner(s) that turns you on and communicate with them.

Morrison CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
Apparently there is an alternative to androgel called androderm. It is a transdermal patch instead of a cream. Has anyone tried it?

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Holy shit! SIMBAXX how are you? Welcome back!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Be careful first applied Andro Gel and then the shots every two weeks for low testosterone because of a tumor. Then came the prostate cancer that they say is related to the testosterone levels They have know way of knowing what is the correct levels in the normal range.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
My doctor tested me and found that I had low T several years ago. I'm 53 and she explained that once males hit 40 the T levels start to drop. In my case, it drop to low to fast. She has me on Testin which is a gel that I rub on my shoulders. You have to be careful with it. It can cause issues for women and kids if they come in contact with it. My doctor told me that it is usually absorbed within a few hours so I could wash the area if I knew someone might come into contact with it. It's work well for me. I guess it's just a part of getting older. LOL

Worthington PA
Username hidden
(163 posts)
I AM ALSO IN TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS EVERY 2 WEEKS AND I FEEL BETTER I CAN GET IT UP STRONGER AND MORE OFTEN !! NOW . ONLY DRAW BACK IS I HAVE TO SHAVE MORE OFTEN I SHAVE AT 5 AM AND BY 1 PM I HAVE 5 OCLOCK SHADOW (LOL)

PS SORRY FOR LARGE TYPE DONT HAVE MY GLASSES ON (LOL) DIDNT WANT TO FUMBLE AROUND LOOKING FOR THEM AND WAKE HOLE HOUSE

Lewiston MI
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Land,

What form of test are you getting form the doc? Cypionate, Enthanate? Only reason I'm asking is that most injectibles need weekly shots.

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Slightly different take on this, as a user.

Simba and Siezetheday are right - the reduction begins in early adulthood and continues throughout life and reaches very low levels in the 50s - but every man is different in this process. As stated, every man's symptoms are different. And, yes, it affects far more than sex, libido, etc. It also affects normal health.

What's not said is that it's not all about testosterone. There's several hormones at risk and the combination of their loss creates more symptoms, making it very hard to know what is a result of hormone loss and what's caused by aging or other organic breakdowns.

So, rather than focusing on testosterone and getting Androgel, which I used for a year at the insistence of an OLD urologist, who thought all problems were due to aging, get a hormone blood test panel and look at all of them.

With a YOUNG doctor, open to the sexual urologic system (rather than just the pipes) and its forms of malfunction, and the reality of andropause (google it for more detailed info) as men age, I finally was prescribed a cocktail of testosterone and hormone agents in a cream mixture which I rub on my shoulders after a morning shower. It was so successful in its uptake that, after the 1st 90 days, they had to cut the compound in-half for maintenance. It has had a strong effect on my overall health, including sexual health.

The compound, made in syringes by a compounding pharmacy, at no different cost than androgel, has been shown to be more effective. I know of friends who take it, as well, but rub it on the testacles. It doesn't not use the alcohol delivery system of androgel, so it doesn't have that feel of rubbing alcohol on your skin.

Find a doctor who actually believes in andropause and isn't afraid of sex, maybe one who has a more wholistic view of medicine, and you'll be more satisfied with whatever results you get back.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Testosterone Replacement Therapy