Swinger Breeding : Swingers Discussion 1327231011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkSwinger Breeding
TOPIC: Swinger Breeding
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This was always a big concern for my wife, that when we had our 3some(And we have had several) fun, that the other lady might some how wind up pregnant. Even though condoms were used by me each & every encounter.

I actually never even gave it much thought that, women would actually go this route to get themselves pregnant. But after reading some of the replies in this post, I can surely conclude that unprotected sex will never occur. I got enough issues to worry about, let alone having a kid doing something that was suppose to be just for fun..

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(22 posts)
35 years ago,snip snip,if a women wants to get a baby I will be happy to help her pratice so when the right time comes she will be ready to do it right.I know I know its just the kind of guy I'am.willing to help others in stressful times.....just porking porking.tune to rawhide..BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Back in the day, i knew a couple that did just that, she wanted to get pregnant the old fashioned way. That was my cue to run for the hills. She had a good amount of guys willing to try and help with their pregnancy issue.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1219 posts)
I think this is a very controversial topic.

I also think that there are some couples in swinging community who enjoy the added thrill of risking pregnancy.

I also think there are more than a few Married Couples who want to have children, yet the husband lacks the ability to sire a child or has genetic defects that they care not to pass on to their offspring.

Given the choice between going to a Fertility clinic and receiving donor sperm through AI and spending thousands of dollars to have a child, or seeking another man to "Deliver the goods" in the context of a swinging relationship. More than a few couples would choose the later, become pregnant the natural way and save the money that would be spent at a fertility clinic for "their childs" college education.

Questions remain as to whether the couple would be honest and up front with a potential swinging donor, or tell mislead a prosective partner that she was on the pil etc.l. If they are honest about seeking a donor, that might create problems should the donor later attempt to assert parental rights at a later time.

I think that a good (infertile) husband, who loved his wife and wanted to have/raise a family with her, would be willing to allow his beautiful wife to get pregnant the old fashioned way with someone of their choosing. Hopefully whoever they select would have similar characteristics to her husband.

Moreover I think nervousness aside, most married women women would prefer to get Pregnant the Natural Way. Particularly if her husband couldnt get the job done, with her husband having approved and encouraged her to do so

Bonita Springs FL
Username hidden
(85 posts)
If I even thought that maybe a lady was hoping to get pregnant by doing this I would haul my ass out of there. Even considered getting the snip for some added protection.

I'm done having kids, I'm here for friends and lots of fun.

Daniel

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
I got my tubes tied. I'll go through the fucking motions with you but I'm not about having no babies lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
There was a couple in the forums a few years ago, where they did not use protection, and the wife got pregnant. I'm not sure how far back in the threads it was.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
you breed cattle; you make Love to your wife, and love (little L) to your swinging partners.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
tartagus

first of all I never heard that term until now so excuse me for my lack of knowledge on that term

second I was making an honest observation about things in an attempt to help you out not be rude so if you dont like it then too FUCKING bad.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Understood! Perhaps making yourself more clear when you ask such questions will help...when you pose them in a swingers forum it will be assumed you are talking about swingers unless you are clear that you are not. Yes, there are breeding parties like I said below. You have a lady who has not become pregnant by her husband or bf. IVF is very expensive...and so if you know the fertility issue is your husband's sperm count or motility you go into a room and basically do a bareback gang bang with a group of guys. Hopefully one of the swimmers make it to the motherland and there you go, she is pregnant. And because of the large number of guys it is semi anonymous in regard to who the biological father is.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: Swinger Breeding