Swinger Breeding : Swingers Discussion 132723101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkSwinger Breeding
TOPIC: Swinger Breeding
Created by: TARTAGUS The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I thought I heard everything until I read this thread.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
In some countries that is considered rape, I believe that a clear case could be made for sexual assault here in most states.

as former law enforcement I can tell you ........ It is infact sexual assault in the 3rd and in some states is considered rape.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Fair to say that he didn't leave in the same shape he arrived. Lol

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
In some countries that is considered rape, I believe that a clear case could be made for sexual assault here in most states.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I would of had his balls ,to heck with cows :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I had a guy trick me once by pulling off a condom and cumming inside me. I had a cow. lol

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Why thank you , I try my best :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Well said, She...

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
most married women women would prefer to get Pregnant the Natural Way. Particularly if her husband couldnt get the job done, with her husband having approved and encouraged her to do so

We had issues with fertility. We decided would not go the IVF way.After talking with our Dr we decided it was not worth the risks not because it was not " natural" but for the cancer risks to me later in life . We were looking into adoption when I became pregnant with our daughter. She is hubbys one and only "blood related" child. A true miracle to us. I am not sure that you can say that most would prefer to get pregnant the " natural way" vs IVF. It all depends on who has the fertility issue and what type of risks they are willing to take.Many times it takes several tries if it works at all. With IVF you have hormone shots,and such if it is her issue. If it is his issue you have to pick out a donor and pray the man was telling the truth with his back round. Yes it is all very pricy too, so is adoption ... Being with Joe Shmoe off the street, again, you have to hope he is telling you the truth with his medical back round. You also have to worry that someday this guy might show up at your house wanting to see " his kid". With this "breeding" deal.. 18 years down the road you see this poor kid on Springer asking "Whos my Daddy". Then 24 guys from past gang bangs Mom had are supplying their DNA... oops none are your Daddy.. try again!!! Children need to know their medical history. Parents owe them that. As for adopting a child ,with some, there is no medical back round. At least that was our experience. I feel that swinging should be for recreational fun only. Partying , hot wild mindblowing sex. NOT for intentionally bringing a child into the world.

That is too personal to us.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
just another reason to get a vasectomy :)

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Swinger Breeding