Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Swangin
TOPIC: Swangin
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is this a hobby for you and your significant other, or are you just that hardcore you can't find anything else to do on weekday's/weekend's besides clubbin and fuckin?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Neither, It was our golden years of having fun with friends, whether sexual activities were involved or not. Her and I enjoyed the outdoors, she loved flower gardening, while I like getting dirty in my backyard garden. Then, my lovely wife was diagnosed with the big "C", she passed away late last year. The quote of the day; Never underestimate the powers of your wife! It's been a reality change in life.

Clark PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Neither

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Neither, for us. Our hobbies are what we do in our spare time; gardening, antique cars, handicrafts, reading. Our swinging is simply that we've added another facet to the friends in our lives. Not the Expectation of sexual activity, but the Possibility of sexual activity. We don't do clubs very often, and we're definately not "hard core, party 'til the cows come home!" types. The swinging in our lives is simply an added facet of our relationships with others and with ourselves, very laid back. :-)

JnD

Username hidden
(781 posts)
Neither

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You've never ridden in my car baby. lol

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
We never do it, IMO swerving in and out of traffic while bouncing the car to music is dangerous. But then we were never into the hip hop scene anyway, too old I guess.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
We have always said it's a hobby not a lifestyle.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Definitely a hobby, although certainly our favorite one, as it has so many facets. We even refer to it as "our interesting hobby."

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
My wife and I agree with lost it is neither a hobby nor are we hardcore.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Is this a hobby for you and your significant other, or are you just that hardcore you can't find anything else to do on weekday's/weekend's besides clubbin and fuckin?"

Well.....I am a club girl. Not a swinging club girl, I am a club girl. Whether its a swingers club (haven't been to one in like 3 years I think, maybe 2)...the Bonham Exchange or 6th street in Austin...I'm a club girl. I LOVE the club. Dancing is my love and I do adore partying it up. So monogamous or swinger....I'm gonna be at da club. As far as swinging goes, I don't know. Hobby? Aaaah no, it is an extension of who I am sexually.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Swangin