Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Super Bowl 40 !!! Your thoughts and Predctions!!! Possible MVP
TOPIC: Super Bowl 40 !!! Your thoughts and Predctions!!! Possible MVP
Created by: penandmike
Original Starting post for this thread:
Who you like and what do you think the score will be:

Steelers 27 Seahawks 14

Big Ben MVP

Steelers ride the bus, and drop him off at home,,,while he awaits his HOF induction...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
WOW!!!!! WTG Steelers....

Warren OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Ive played in some big games,,,,not like this,,but,,,Not a bad thing if you got things rolling your way..seem to work for us....but that was in college football...

Warren OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Heard something that was interesting today on sirrus radio,,,,Just think San Diego and K.C ,,were pretty good teams,,,and they didnt make the playoffs...

Now if Seattle was in the old AFC West,,,,I dont think there 13-3....Probally dont even win the divison...Probally a wild card,,, if not sitting out...I think Seattle has to watch out...Big Ben is 26-4 as a starter, been in two AFC championships, 1-1...I think, Indy and Denver, would have beaten Seattle as well....NFC West isnt hard, I believe there is Cardinals, 49er's, Ram's, Seahawks. Kinda easy to be 4-2 in confrence,,with the way those teams were.....2005 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SCHEDULE

9/11, @ Jacksonville, 1 pm 9/18, ATLANTA, 4:05 pm 9/25, ARIZONA, 4:05 pm 10/2, @ Washington, 1 pm 10/9, @ St. Louis, 1 pm 10/16, HOUSTON, 8:30 pm 10/23, DALLAS, 4:05 pm 11/6, @ Arizona, 4:05 pm 11/13, ST. LOUIS, 4:15 pm 11/20, @ San Francisco, 4:05 pm 11/27, NEW YORK GIANTS, 4:15 pm 12/5 (Mon), @ Philadelphia, 9 pm 12/11, SAN FRANCISCO, 4:05 pm 12/18, @ Tennessee, 1 pm 12/24 (Sat), INDIANAPOLIS, 4:15 pm 1/1, @ Green Bay, 4:15

Ok, they played 3 playoff teams here,,,,rest we either 7-9 or worst...

2005 PITTSBURGH STEELERS SCHEDULE

9/11, TENNESSEE, 1 pm 9/18, @ Houston, 1 pm 9/25, NEW ENGLAND, 4:15 pm 10/10 (Mon), @ San Diego, 9 pm 10/16, JACKSONVILLE, 1 pm 10/23, @ Cincinnati, 1 pm 10/31 (Mon), BALTIMORE, 9 pm 11/6, @ Green Bay, 4:15 pm 11/13, CLEVELAND, 8:30 pm 11/20, @ Baltimore, 4:15 pm 11/28 (Mon), @ Indianapolis, 9 pm 12/4, CINCINNATI, 1 pm 12/11, CHICAGO, 1 pm 12/18, @ Minnesota, 1 pm 12/24 (Sat), @ Cleveland, 1 pm 1/1, DETROIT, 1 pm Steelers played 5, lost only on mon nite to indy,, first game Big Ben was back,,,No excuse....But they got drilled,,from the first play....

2006 schedule FYI

Pittsburgh:

HOME Denver 2005 afc championship game (lost to pittsburgh) Kansas City New Orleans Tampa Bay 2005 wild card game (lost to washington) AFC East AWAY Oakland San Diego Atlanta Carolina 2005 NFC championship game (lost to seattle) AFC South Plus Home and Away with Cleveland, Baltimore, Cincinnati (2005 Div. playoff)

Seattle:

HOME Green Bay Minnesota Oakland San Diego NFC East AWAY Chicago 2005 Div playoffs (lost to carliona) Detroit Denver 2005 Afc Champ. (lost to pittsburgh) Kansas City NFC South Home and Away each with Arizona,St.Louis, San Fransico...

Anyhow,,,,thought ya might like this,,,,if ya dont, I was bored,,,lol

Warren OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
I'm going with Seattle by 10 points. Edge is the running game.

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
I agree they will score more then 10 Here2Fuck,,,,,but I hope pittsburgh has at least 12,,,lol

Warren OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
look what dallas 3-4 did too seattle,,,,,Steelers did, is three times better,,,AFC won last 3 ,,,with Patroits,,,so I say why mess up a good thing,,,GO STEELERS

Warren OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
lol...glad I started this....Redmond is close enough....to seattle....Everyone has said they wouldnt make it pass the bungles, Done!!! Then the DOLTS!! Done! Then the BUCKOS!! Done....Now the Seahawks,,,,the NFC, will see how football is to be played,,,,just go back and look what happend the seahawks played a 3-4 defense this yr....um they lost......Just my opion,,,as you have yours,,thats why these threads are like this. Keep em coming

Warren OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
I ve been a steelers fan for as long as I can remember,,,,They went on the road, beat a 1, 2, 3 Seed, In there house.....Nobodys playing better ball then them right now...Bring on the 12th man, the flag, microsoft,(BASED IN SEATTLE) and whomever else wnats to get on that plane,, sorry but this wont be close either. Denver just got outplayed and outclassed. Seattle aint seen nuttin like this all yr,,,Maybe Hasselback,, could call palmer,manning, and plummer, Ask them who they have life insurance thru....LoL..

Warren OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Who you like and what do you think the score will be:

Steelers 27 Seahawks 14

Big Ben MVP

Steelers ride the bus, and drop him off at home,,,while he awaits his HOF induction...

Warren OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Super Bowl 40 !!! Your thoughts and Predctions!!! Possible MVP