Straight couples hard to find : Swingers Discussion 176515
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkStraight couples hard to find
TOPIC: Straight couples hard to find
Created by: Couple2eat The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
couple, maybe i'm missing something, but i didn't see anything in the original post or subsequent posts that mention whether or not this is something your lady is interested in pursuing, or is it just you that wants to move on to couples?

if she's not really interested in mfmf you may be in a tough spot. the fact that the door to single guy play has been open for (apparently) some time, isn't likely to make things any easier. pushing for equality of play is one thing. pushing her to play with guys if it's not something she's interested in, is almost a guaranteed recipe for disaster.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
We also noticed all the girls who seem to be bi,i truly think if you real did some research on this it will be the man who is pestering his wife to be bi so he can be the real one who wanst to get a girl to fuck.Y ou see it through there ads on here,they,ll say there wife is ok with them wondering off to join couples and single women.YA right she married him to sit back and wait for him to come home and tell her how good the mans wife is or his side squeeze is great in bed.I m not knocking anyone on here but i do think if single people played single and married played married weather it in any nomination of what ever we all would get positive results from or efforts and the liars wold have to work on another game to concur offence

Canton TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
It seems we all have an opion on this.We,ve been looking for a straight male middle age to share good times with and daa,all we get is send some pics and e mail after email.Hard to figure.GOt a great lady who loves to play with extra male and all we get from these men on here is one line after the other,or they dont have pics or there cheating ,with some bull shit lie to hide that.Why would a man be on here married looking to fuck some other mans wife if he truely has a love for his wife.We just cant figure that nor do we choose to be a part of it.The whole point of a 3 some with your spouse is to give the relation ship a blast and that it truely does and it keep the drive going strong.

Canton TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Several straight posters have said that they have played with couples with bi females, that even if the female half of a couple is listed as bi it doesn't mean that FF play is required, and that the boundaries have always been respected. It's to bad that there is a double standard out there and the same isn't thought of the couples with bi males. Bi males can be just as respectful of boundaries as bi females. It is more accepted for females to touch each other in a non sexual way than it is for males so bi males are probably more likely to try to avoid any incidental contact than the females.

A couple posts said that she should try it she might like it... Should he try it because he might like it too? If boundaries are communicated in either a profile or through communication they should be respected. It isn't up to anyone to try to change other people's limits.

To answer the original question... Like several have said, clearly communicate what you are looking for and what your boundaries are. Contact couples whose profiles seem to show that you share similar interests and get to know them before anything happens. Friends are less likely to try to push the limits you have set for yourselves.

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
yes straight couples are hard to find. Around here it seems to be mainly a girl girl play then return to your spouses. I don't mind playing with couples with a bi-lady however I don't do bi-play so it would have to be full or soft swap with the others partner, which so many around here aren't into.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17642 posts)
When I read the 25% figure, I thought, "That's all the couples whose wives are straight? Yeah, right." But when I took a look at several pages of local lists, the women who say they are straight are just about 25% of the total! We have two years of experience playing with others and haven't run across problems with couples no matter how they are listed. Women are much more comfortable touching other women than men are with other men so we don't think a woman is bi because of it. Even those women who are listed as bi don't necessarily initiate contact with my wife. Everyone has their own comfort levels and if you just state in your profile that playing "straight" is the only way each of you play, that wouldn't stop most couples from contacting you and respecting your wishes. As far as all the other people's comments about profiles, we think that trying to stay positive will help strangers looking at your profile imagine you with friendly smiles on your faces and not frowns.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Don't just automatically bypass profiles that list women as "bi." While I enjoy (and yes, sometimes crave) women, if we play with a straight couple, I am respectful of those boundaries and will NOT "put the moves" on a man's wife, or even suggest such to her. It all takes communication. All you would have to say to a couple such as us is "my wife is straight." There are tons of couples like us. You just have to ask, or state things.

Good luck, G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Ran_Jen... if you think Couples profile is too long don't even try to read ours.

Couple... I just took a look at your profile. I disagree with the last poster... the length of it is fine. In our experience most quality people on this site are actually looking for profiles with a decent amount of content. I know we are. My only real issue (if you can even call it that) with your profile are your first and last paragraphs.

They are written with a bit more of a negative slant than I think they need to be. There is no sense in broadcasting past drama you have had on the site. It can only serve to make those reading your profile wonder if you are jaded/bitter with your experiences. I would take out the bit about drama all together in the first paragraph. Now... the last paragraph I can see how it would likely rub some members the wrong way. While I understand your sentiment the way you have written it makes you come across as potentially clingy. I would just remove it altogether to be honest.

A couple more minor things I thought I might mention:

Remove references about Barbie and Ken... you mention it twice and honestly it is trite. You clearly address the fact that you are not perfect and are not seeking total perfection in your "We Are Looking For" section and the first portion of your "Description" section... the doll analogies are not necessary.

Lastly, you have a lovely PG body shot of your female half... you would likely get a ton more interest if you put up a similar (PG is fine) shot of the male halfs body (it would seriously go a long way in generating more interest for you.)

Alright so there is a bit of profile critique for ya... now... your post. There are a surprisingly good number of us couples on this site who have Bi wives but to whom bi play is not a necessity. You might be surprised. We are one such couple. In fact I actually address this specifically on our profile:

"Just because I (the wife) am listed as Bi does not mean that girl on girl play is a foregone conclusion. We view any girl on girl play that does happen as the icing on an otherwise already satisfying cake and not a necessity! If you are an all straight couple please do not hesitate to message us. I (the wife) do not bite unless invited to do so ;). If you are only interested in girl on girl play we are not the couple for you. Nothing gets me off more than watching my husband with another woman."

Unfortunately most people really don't fill their profiles out with useful info like that but I digress. My point is don't rule out Bi female couples altogether.

Good luck!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
hey try the bi side it could be fun

Peekskill NY
Username hidden
(275 posts)
Just having a little fun...since I couldn't read your profile and give legit advice, I thought I would add a little levity. I noticed you have not gotten any replies from who you were directing the question to so maybe try asking in the straight couples thread. Just a suggestion...and good luck!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Straight couples hard to find