Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Stamina of the other husband
TOPIC: Stamina_of_the_other_husband
Created by: Cpl2Cpl329 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
It's a race to see who finishes last...;)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
bilady33: Agree, when the other woman is treated first, it's not as important how long the guy lasts. And for guys it can change every time.

Sometimes a guy can go for what would seem like forever and might have to really focus to finish. Other times we're so turned on- so caught up in the moment that we don't want to hold it for 20 mins. When we take care of a woman well first.. she's in a dizzy state of mind that grants us a little latitude ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1253 posts)
thn

You are so right, we were with a couple and after her going down on him for a little bit he started fucking her and he didn't last more then a minute. I know she's hot but wow, I guess it happens to the best of us so I was forced to take care of both of them while he watched. Seeing how I was jumping from one to the other I lasted longer then I had ever done before and the woman said I was like a machine. Don't think that will ever happen again,,,lol ,,, lasting that long again.

Ironwood MI
Username hidden
(193 posts)
Bah, I don't keep track of it unless the guy isn't doing anything at all for her. In that case I'll help out a lot.. we can even all give her some special attention once the person I'm with is happy.

From the side of the bed I am actually on, as long as my new partner goes home with a smile that's the only thing that matters. And there a lot of very effective ways to give her the chance to have a great one that don't involve intrercourse.

I'll bet a dollar my tongue, mouth, and hands, can outlast any guy's cock. It's so fun I'd stay there all day. Maybe that's an approach to consider ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1253 posts)
Here's my thought: one of those two things is inevitable!!!!!

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Stamina of the other husband

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy