Stamina of the other husband : Swingers Discussion 216648
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkStamina of the other husband
TOPIC: Stamina of the other husband
Created by: Cpl2Cpl329 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's a race to see who finishes last...;)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
bilady33: Agree, when the other woman is treated first, it's not as important how long the guy lasts. And for guys it can change every time.

Sometimes a guy can go for what would seem like forever and might have to really focus to finish. Other times we're so turned on- so caught up in the moment that we don't want to hold it for 20 mins. When we take care of a woman well first.. she's in a dizzy state of mind that grants us a little latitude ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1159 posts)
thn

You are so right, we were with a couple and after her going down on him for a little bit he started fucking her and he didn't last more then a minute. I know she's hot but wow, I guess it happens to the best of us so I was forced to take care of both of them while he watched. Seeing how I was jumping from one to the other I lasted longer then I had ever done before and the woman said I was like a machine. Don't think that will ever happen again,,,lol ,,, lasting that long again.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(191 posts)
Bah, I don't keep track of it unless the guy isn't doing anything at all for her. In that case I'll help out a lot.. we can even all give her some special attention once the person I'm with is happy.

From the side of the bed I am actually on, as long as my new partner goes home with a smile that's the only thing that matters. And there a lot of very effective ways to give her the chance to have a great one that don't involve intrercourse.

I'll bet a dollar my tongue, mouth, and hands, can outlast any guy's cock. It's so fun I'd stay there all day. Maybe that's an approach to consider ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1159 posts)
Here's my thought: one of those two things is inevitable!!!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Stamina of the other husband