Stamina and edicate : Swingers Discussion 181725
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkStamina and edicate
TOPIC: Stamina and edicate
Created by: CuteSCcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok... I am sure this has been asked before, but when I used the search word stamina there were so many posts with that word that my aswer seems to bee lost in the sea somewhere... plus, we are new to this so bare with me.

Plus.... if I were reading this... i'd this the guy was just full of shit and wanting to brag... but I seriously am looking for an answer here.

I have always been one that, especially in the excitement of someone new... litterally go for hours. Sometimes multiple cums with little to no "down time"... sometimes not cun at all and we just quit 3 to 5 hours later from exhaustion or her becoming sore..... ask my wife... lol.

Anyway.... we met and were talking to some 8year veterans in this and he was telling the story of a guy he dubbed "sir fucks a lot" who was on his wife a solid hour after he was done and sounded like he was pissed off. She of course was all grins.

So I have to ask... matter of opinions I guess but majority opinions count in real life.... is there any kind of edicate for that?

At what point would might the typical guy "A" get pissed off at guy "B" if he is still on his wife "A" and doing his own, wife "B", also after guy "A" finished and didn't want any more?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I understand this completely. I just don't have a good answer either. I don't get off easily. I have some nerve damage in my back, but even before that I have always enjoyed long sessions of sex. It's not easy to find a couple that is willing to give that time. Those I have found have husbands that get tied in a knot thinking I am taking them on a year long journey. hahahaha... I just enjoy screwing and all the things leading up to it.

Sometimes I wish I could make it real quick!!!!!

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Ditto to what tbr said, but I would add that the ladies should have the say about how long it should go. We guys can get off in lots of ways without needing to wear a vj completely out. If the lady is done, she should just let him know by finding another way to finish him off. But if she still wants more after her Hubby and the other lady are done, what's wrong with that?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Welcome.

Questions like this seldom have an answer that will apply to the couple you are with at the time.

Everybody is different. Just be sensitive to the situation and everything should turn out alright.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Also... sorry about the typos. I am doing this on my android and didn't see the typos until after I posted. It seems to have an "edit" feature... but not letting me edit.... guess its the mobile browser

Blythewood SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Ok... I am sure this has been asked before, but when I used the search word stamina there were so many posts with that word that my aswer seems to bee lost in the sea somewhere... plus, we are new to this so bare with me.

Plus.... if I were reading this... i'd this the guy was just full of shit and wanting to brag... but I seriously am looking for an answer here.

I have always been one that, especially in the excitement of someone new... litterally go for hours. Sometimes multiple cums with little to no "down time"... sometimes not cun at all and we just quit 3 to 5 hours later from exhaustion or her becoming sore..... ask my wife... lol.

Anyway.... we met and were talking to some 8year veterans in this and he was telling the story of a guy he dubbed "sir fucks a lot" who was on his wife a solid hour after he was done and sounded like he was pissed off. She of course was all grins.

So I have to ask... matter of opinions I guess but majority opinions count in real life.... is there any kind of edicate for that?

At what point would might the typical guy "A" get pissed off at guy "B" if he is still on his wife "A" and doing his own, wife "B", also after guy "A" finished and didn't want any more?

Blythewood SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Stamina and edicate