Sports: UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, etc Or any other Sport u would like to Disscuss : Swingers Discussion 168835
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkSports: UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, etc Or any other Sport u would like to Disscuss
TOPIC: Sports: UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, etc Or any other Sport u would like to Disscuss
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Secret is in the training ;) We hold our arms up in TD position and yell.

Cowboys. Bleh. Hubby maintains that Packers should really be "America's team" since they're the only ones actually owned by the fans.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Jumping in here as a female, but I'm really happy about the Rangers going to the World Series! I still am a Cleveland Indians fan...we're sort of weird and diehard, but I do like the Rangers, have since Nolan Ryan days of course.

Hubby and I just unwound from the crazy Packers/Vikings game. Good game, back and forth. We trained our dog to bark at Greenbay TDs :)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Sports: UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, etc Or any other Sport u would like to Disscuss