Spank Bank : Swingers Discussion 203744
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkSpank Bank
TOPIC: Spank Bank
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do women have one? It's a good question to ask your wife or GF. I had considered posting this in the woman's talk section but had my nuts cut off and handed to me last time I ventured in there so fuck that shit ~grin~biatches cycle together and can be dangerous.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmm never heard of the term "Spank Bank" before! lol

But yes, I do and it's usually an old ex GF who pops into my head the few seconds before I orgasm when masturbating.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Translation: do you fantasize about previous swing experiences during masturbation.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I'm with you shell, WTF is a spank bank? and since I can't see the OP someone else will have to answer.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
I know the wife has one; mostly involving Ryan Reynolds. But Ryan may take a hit after she see's Magic Mike.

I support her bank, the do all the hard (no pun intended) & I reap the benefits.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck a spank bank is lol

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hubby always asks "what are you thinking about" when I'm playing with a toy. Or after he's made me cum with his tongue he'll ask "what were you fantasizing about". And I'll share the mental movie that played through my head. Often it's from a recent/past lifestyle encounter. Sometimes it's about a potential meet that hasn't happened yet (but how I have envisioned it might go). He encourages this "spank bank". -h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(956 posts)
damn, I thought this post was going to be about spanking.

YES, we do. And yes, I do, indeed have some mental fantasies, real and imagined, that I go to for my "spank bank." I almost always have to fantasize something, at least to get started masturbating.

I know my husband. His ego isn't threatened by anything as silly as my fantasizing and masturbating. In fact, he's a good one to point out and call me out on some of my fantasies, and I blush and actually get embarassed. He uses that to his advantage.

I'm not an "easy" masturbator. I didn't get myself off until I was 41. Yes, true. I've always let myself be at the mercy of others for my orgasms, and always enjoyed that. Then I was with a guy who commanded me to masturbate. Wow. I love to be commanded to do anything, and that worked well. Before that, I was lost in a 20 year marriage where my ex was threatened by everything, so masturbation for me was out of the question, as were toys, bcause "he was supposed to be all I needed." hahaha.

Thank God I have a husband now who is confident and capable. He's going to be away on business this week, and at some point he'll "give orders" for me to do myself. Hmm. What will I think of?

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
I was talking to my wife this morning and told here I spanked Mr. penis last nite when I woke up at around three. Hope I didn't wake you. She said no, then I told her I went to the spank bank from a swinger moment when ****** was drilling you good and you were moaning real loud.

Her reply was * spank bank* what's that sounds wierd. I told her a masturbation memory bank duh. Don't you have one? What do you think about when you masturbate, produce,shopping,work stuff?

Anyhow thus the idea for the thread. My thought is they keep spank bank secrets thinking our ego's can't take it . I'm speaking in general here woman, as a whole mind you.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
Do women have one? It's a good question to ask your wife or GF. I had considered posting this in the woman's talk section but had my nuts cut off and handed to me last time I ventured in there so fuck that shit ~grin~biatches cycle together and can be dangerous.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Spank Bank