Sisters : Swingers Discussion 2039041021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkSisters
TOPIC: Sisters
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sister's it's also a very common locker room or miltary barracks ball busting topic.

"Men talk" Trashy,,,no,,,,common yes

!............................. it's pee ^

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
Never messed around with sisters, although the chance was in my face. Only thing that stopped me was the fact that I'm very close to their entire family and it wouldn't have ended up well at all. Now cousins, yes.

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(926 posts)
Or wait??? if it was meant to imply cleaning the southern incest gene pool?

See how that labeling bigotry /racism card works.. It's sad

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
**c &p**Oh, drat. The quote I liked below meant to clean the gene pool in general, right? Not to make it whiter, right? Because I would not steal that thought at all.

Not at all, I took it as talking about incest. Which was a rude low down post interruption to begin with. But it is what it is. If it was meant to clean the male gene pool, what a mean man hater dyke thing to say? either way Fuk it, it's friday ~smile~

Your reference to *whiter* great pun btw,,I would contribute to a chicken little the skye is falling moment involving myself and alleged * bigotry & racism.*

Sad how labeling and/or slander works, it's just sad.

~smile~ GINA !!!

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
SnT, "Husband has/had 5 older brothers. That's all I'm sayin' (no, I haven't had sex with all of them) "

:-) oh boy! You knew this was comin' !

Ok, just how many of the 5 DID you do? :-)

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
Husband has/had 5 older brothers. That's all I'm sayin' (no, I haven't had sex with all of them)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Oh, drat. The quote I liked below meant to clean the gene pool in general, right? Not to make it whiter, right? Because I would not steal that thought at all.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
I also call Bullshit that woman don't talk about" brothers" the same way. It's a fucking word posted on a friday people a fucking word. ~grin~

** authors note** interpret "brothers" at will. I'm thinking most people will get the jest of context. Please save the skye is falling crap'ola and get a grip.

Men use the word "Fuck" often too, just FYI... when talking with other men. I'm not sure why but it fucking happens.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
Fifty, 1. The age a adult male should consider getting a colon probing on flim.2. Consider attending senitivity classes if a active board baller with a keen sense of wiity humor.3. Implement a heathly eating and exercise lifestyle to live longer, taunt longer. 4. Note to self :: it only takes one chicken little the skye is falling do gooder to turn ones self into a creepy uncle pete........ In the court of public opinion 50 is old and the hassels just get older. Avoid at all cost grab your junk and forgetabout it !!!

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
*c&p*Trashy. If you cant find anything other than someone in your family circle.

It just accured to me......ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just FYI .....When"men talk" about sisters,,,,Thus the post in "Men Talk". We don't talk about our own sisters. That's kinda a sic thought.

We talk about each others sister's ,,sister's in laws,,ebony beauty's,,nuns maybe just to bust balls... We also sometimes piss off the back deck just to mark our territory. Leave the seat up,laugh in the face of PMS. Fondly our junk in public,,,manly stuff,, manly talk.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
TOPIC: Sisters