Sisters : Swingers Discussion 2039041011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkSisters
TOPIC: Sisters
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well done YLM bravo

I like the nic name "sporstman double" and I had not thought about the Reverend Title being so masculine sounding until now. We had a feline Reverend at our church * Methodist* about 3 years ago for a year. She wasn't well received by the bulk of the elders and didn't last. I thought she did well my wife didn't care for her preacher sermon styling. I always called her Miss **** Never Reverend or Pastor ****** when speaking to her,,That seems strange to me in reflection now.

Me, No sisters aka Sportsman Double Ebony beauties, plenty zero women of the clothe, but plenty of oh gawd'urs ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
Hmmm lets see,

Sportsmans Double? Check Ebony beauties? Check. Nuns? - close... do Reverends count? lol

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Gina, you are soooo bad. But then, that's good. :-)

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Hahaha...none, just my husband. But I had a nice grip on one of the brothers in a hot tub. Timing was not right for anything more. And flirted w/ another just b/c he's kind of a jerk (you know, every family has at least ONE). His wife is such a prude that we were at a wedding and I told him, "You know I like girls too, don't you" and he about dropped his drink and asked if his brother was ok with that, and I said, "Ok? He ENCOURAGES it." and then I walked away.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :P

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Nothing like going out to a five star restaurant and have the lady order her steak "Fucking rare". The look on the waiters face is hilarious.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Men use the word "Fuck" often too, just FYI... when talking with other men. I'm not sure why but it fucking happens.

Oh so that is where I got my fucking mouth from... Anyone that knows me knows I am not the most lady like lady. Well, unless I need to be. I can be dressed up and taken out in public. Just dont piss me off ;)~

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
~smile~ You made my day classy lady ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
Hey Finger, Not a problem, I have a tough skin except for here, here and here and this area.. :) Hope its a pretty day today..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
I can see the humor too now....geeez, talk about a knee jerk reaction being a jerk. My bad. jazeblle, I started my man period yesterday. My apoliges for being a man jerk with words.

As I remember we both enjoy survivor? I thought this last season was the worst ever.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
jands no it wasnt meant as clean the gene pool and make it whiter, I have black blood in my cajun roots as well as Indian, German, French, and bitch. It was not aimed at any one specific group. Its a great line and in some places I have travelled a needed motto. My family is as full of humor as it is about every color of the rainbow.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: Sisters