Single men pretending to be a couple : Swingers Discussion 52191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkSingle men pretending to be a couple
TOPIC: Single men pretending to be a couple
Created by: j_f195 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know why any single man would pretend to be a couple. The demand for single males is greater than the demand for couples. The only explanation is that they are newbies and don't understand this fact.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3355 posts)
I think the single male pretending to be a couple is just hoping to get lucky. Also some are picture collectors and people are much more inclined to send their pictures to a couple than a single male they are not looking for.

I have run into a few one was a bisexual guy and the other claimed to be writing a paper for college on swinging. Of course I did not find this out until after spending way to much time chatting with them. Time wasted

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
The thing these men don't seem to grasp is that it doesn't matter how brilliant or creative or sympathetic their stories are...

they're not gonna get anywhere with people who don't want singles. period.

and i guess the sad truth is, that if a couple gets fooled by such ridiculous B.S. stories, then they kinda deserve to be 'duped' by these guys. That sounds kinda cruel, but geez people... after all these years as an adult you would think that most people understand the male mentality (as it relates to getting laid) ...your husband should know the deal... ask him !!! LOL

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I was reading couples' profiles in South Carolina and I stumbled on this one...a man who had gone ahead and moved before his wife to their new home in South Carolina (leaving her behind in Maryland) no stats were listed on her in the profile and no pic either....he went on to say how it was totally fine with her that he started things rolling by swinging alone while she stayed up north and packed up....yeah right....definitely a single....not even a good liar, be very careful!

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
As a woman I guess I'm overly cautious about the red flags...

My favorite (and the most common one i get from so-called "Couples Profiles") is... my wife is out of town. GOOD, then you can call us when she gets BACK.

I saw a 'Couples' registered profile last week that stated in the very bottom paragraph, "my wife has recently left me, but I can still play."

That one is even WORSE. If she has just left you, and doesn't want you, what would make you think that WE would ??? LOL and don't you think there are better things you could be doing at this point in time? (not to mention the 'lonely and needy' factor) that one is RED FLAG CITY.

What are these people THINKING ??? LOL

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(17 posts)
HAHA. I like that dumb asses!!!! I have found a few of them...The one and only I truly respect is the one that admitted exactly what he was about from the get go. Did I play? Yes, but I dropped him like a hot potato or being a jerk. But he was honest and I liked it. The truth wins out guys! It always does. Be honest...if you are single....say so. I like to play alone. I'm allowed, when I'm in the mood I look for those profiles only. To find a "couple" for my husband and I, is not easy. Don't make things harder

Surprise AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
My favorites are the married guys pretending to be single. Have run into a few of those on here.

Selinsgrove PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
sigh***

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Single men pretending to be a couple