Single males that give the rest a bad name : Swingers Discussion 51949
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkSingle males that give the rest a bad name
TOPIC: Single males that give the rest a bad name
Created by: j_f195 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
SlOtowner: Agreed 100%

Waverly PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
- Look....I can understand this guy's "problem" in not "defending" the woman he went home with.

Here's a guy, just met this woman....goes home with her and finds another guy there who is beligerent(sp?). He has no clue as to what is going on. He probably looked to the woman to see her reaction. If her reaction was that she knows the guy and didn't act too freaked out about finding him there, our man is probably thinking, "Oh shit! This is her husband. I don't have any business here. If this clown shoots me, I'll wind up looking like the bad guy. I didn't come here to beat the little shit up, and if I do, what if she freaks out about THAT!!!? I'm getting the fuck out of here."

No sense in dying or going to jail over a domestic quarrel. Now, if the woman showed some significant reaction to the ex being there, then that's another story. She probably didn't.

I don't believe we know what the real facts are in this case, but my scenario above would probably be accurate for 90% of those situations.

SLO.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
"The first male we picked was a very nice guy. But he was a undercover cop. Trying to get me for prostitution."

The truly odd thing about that observation is that we have met all kinds of cops and their wives who were swingers. One of them, a woman, was an undercover narcotics officer. She kept her secret for some time until she finally confided in us. Another we played with many times was another undercover narc. We didn't find out until years later after they were divorced. Two other couples that are long term friends of ours, the males are both law enforcement. We probably have played with more cops than any other single profession, with school teachers running a close second.

Excuse me for the tangent, now back to the single male bashing . . .

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
No, I don't hang in chat. I let people contact me. Thanks for the information; it reaffirms my decision not to hang in chat.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3586 posts)
I completely disagree that some single males give others a "bad name". There is an overwhelming demand for single males who can deliver. The dysfunctional ones stand out like a sore thumb and make it easier for the market to find the rest of us. I say let the dysfunctional single males have free reign so that the rest of us can continue our success.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3586 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Single males that give the rest a bad name