Single ladies-sex only truth or myth : Swingers Discussion 68589
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkSingle ladies-sex only truth or myth
TOPIC: Single ladies-sex only truth or myth
Created by: TripleThreat The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you Raven!

Sound about right to me Uriah.. good post.

So Triple, make sense to you too?

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
I have several single lady friends who are just like me in that (i) we love sex, (ii) we understand the nature of a sexual friendship and how to maintain it, and (iii) we know we have a good thing and do what is necessary to maintain it. It took a while for us to find each other, though. Much like the couples and single males who should not be swinging, there are single females who don't have the proper perspective to do this.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3420 posts)
Very well put PJ.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm no slut, and don't even consider myself to be promiscuous. I'm choosy who I have sex with and always have been. I'm more interested in quality, not quantity.

At this point in my life, I find myself in a position with the freedom to selfishly pursue my own interests, without needing to take into consideration the feelings of others closest to me. Something I've rarely enjoyed over the years when I was a single parent, or in a committed relationship. As many women can testify, it's not uncommon for us to put our loved one's needs or desires ahead of our own.

As far as the emotional aspects.. frankly I get those needs met elsewhere through family and friends. I don't date single or married men alone in the lifestyle. I can have traditional sex with men in the vanilla world w/out resorting to this website. I'm here for the FMF the lifestyle offers, just like so many others are interested in. Personally I don't find it necessary to be emotionally attached to receive or give pleasure. I do insist upon enjoying their company, respecting them, and a mutual physical attraction. After the sex is over, I'd just as soon leave as soon as politely possible. (no disrespect intended) I prefer to wake up in my own bed alone in the mornings and I know the couple sex afterwards is something many enjoy the most.

Back to your regularly scheduled program if you will. lol

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
*WEG*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm here for HOT passionate sex in a variety of situations, but.....

Should the right single male come along, I will then be here to "share it" all with him and others. Wink! I'm in no hurry (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
i take back part of that first paragraph there is a 3rd kind of woman who wont attemp messing with an involved or married man.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
i have met many single women through my job and from my experience there are 2 kinds of women. those who are looking for a spouse whether he is currently involved or not and those who simply want good wild sex and nothing more.

as a driver having regular stops i got to know the ladies well and once had 2 women at the same stop that came on to me letting me know all they wanted was sex but when i told them i tell my wife everything and that she wanted to meet them first they turned white with fear. never did get with either one. i wonder why LOL

they would freak if my wife called me while i was there.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Single ladies-sex only truth or myth